What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
israel is also victim of terrorism like India. And yeah, they have helped us in need. So its called friendship. But still I oppose Israel whenever children are killed.

By the way, instead of giving weapons to people, supporting children in training camps by Hamas, what have Muslim world done for Palestinians.

israel is also victim of terrorism like India. And yeah, they have helped us in need. So its called friendship. But still I oppose Israel whenever children are killed.

By the way, instead of giving weapons to people, supporting children in training camps by Hamas, what have Muslim world done for Palestinians.

Besides the men who died trying to free them?? Despite the aid given to them by Arab States?? Besides the constant support without hesitation in the UN?? What else do you suppose Muslims do for them??

The fact that you continuously bring that up does not prove any point, it just makes me feel as though your visa application must have been denied.

@Talon :wave: How have you been??

The visa point came in my mind 1 too many times too :pop:

Me fine....just tired of the week...Had a rough 1!!! How are you...what are you fighting about? I was just trying to get some attention :D

No cease fire we are friends or on friendly terms right, we should be able to converse on controversial topics.
@KingMamba93 Not here yara me just wanna relax after a really long tough week! Cant be bothered to use my brains for now :D

hi @Talon, @KRAIT, @KingMamba93... no fighting..

Hahahaahha....dont jiggle your hips! Me dont wanna see em! :bad:

Hello whats up?

I never actually understood that song...so what if her hips dont lie :pop:

The visa point came in my mind 1 too many times too :pop:

Me fine....just tired of the week...Had a rough 1!!! How are you...what are you fighting about? I was just trying to get some attention :D

Good and about Israelis. That israeli poster ptex acted like a bigot and said Muslims and Jews do not believe in the same God and declared his victories over the Arabs as some sort of great achievement. I just pointed out that yeah they won a couple of wars but only after 2000 years of getting their *** kicked. :cheesy: That shut ptex up but krait took offense and thought I was calling all jews murderers or something and than mentioned me being in the US to which I said mind your business you have no clue what you are talking about and now we are here. :whistle:

Nobody is fighting, me and @KRAIT do not fight. We have heated discussions is all. :D I like this song.

Fine ceasefire....... @KRAIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom