Ok sweetie Take care Bye!

:blink::blink::blink:

@all
good_evening_1.gif

@Armstrong
images

btw Armstrong humy kesy pata if u r lying or telling da truth abt da result?:P

give us any proof?:P my nae manti!:meeting::whistle:

@Marshmallow Bus karooo mujhee diabetes ho jai giiii !

hony do:angry: atleast on ur result day u shudnt b concrned on ur diet and diabetes:angry::hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong
images

btw Armstrong humy kesy pata if u r lying or telling da truth abt da result?:P

give us any proof?:P my nae manti!:meeting::whistle:

Well think of it this way if I hadn't gotten a good result; Mom probably would have smashed my face through the laptop I'm typing on right now & you wouldn't have heard from me for a few weeks at the very least. :blink:

Plus if I had a bad result I'd be down right now not typing away & cracking jokes ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OK.. now make a comprehensive list of the courses you passed, and which ones are left with a 10 word summary. I don't know much about ACCA and what are the requirements. If you have the time, that is. :D

Well think of it this way if I hadn't gotten a good result; Mom probably would have smashed my face through the laptop I'm typing on right now & you wouldn't have heard from me for a few weeks at the very least. :blink:

Plus if I had a bad result I'd be down right now not typing away & cracking jokes ! :D

again i dun agree,there can be two types actions expectd frm any student wen his result is out...

Jub Hum Pass Hoty Hain

1-We celebrate it wid family,wid cozins,wid friends wid everyone
2-Congrats comin frm everywhere,ur uncle aunt,relatives,friends and da phone constantly rings
3-We plan to hav grand dinner mostly not at home..
4-We dun like to be in but in spirit of da success,we like to go out somewhere
5-Net/Computer/Laptop are da last options

Jub Hum Fail Hoty Hain

1-We dun like to eat anything in sad mood n of failure,like u were jus showing displeasure on eating stuff i postd for u
2-We lock ourself in da room like u been in ur room all thez hours
3-We dont like to go out n celebrate like u dun seem like celebrating coz as usual i saw ur posts on serious debates on other threads
4-We dun show much pleasure if anyone wishes u,u proved it just!
5-We dun even change our Display Pic to somthing more joyful n not our respectd n seious type of Personality like Quaid Azam:what:

in short u fit in da second type haha:rofl: so jhut nae bolo,i m BERY BERY CLEVER:p:meeting::girl_wink:

Your Mom is still polite if she smashes ur head on a LAPTOP,My Mom wud have smashed my head against da wall!:what:

OK.. now make a comprehensive list of the courses you passed, and which ones are left with a 10 word summary. I don't know much about ACCA and what are the requirements. If you have the time, that is. :D

yes ask him som complicatd questions,for him to spill da beans:P

So that we all get to know, what it takes to become a glorified accountant! :D

The absence of creativity, being scared sh*tless about taking risks & being a good rote learner are the usual hallmarks of being a good accountant; I'm only point (2). :D

Sorry darling, he is also pretty good! :D

I am....oh Thank You ! :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom