What's new

NASAs James Webb telescope successfully launched and deployed into space

However they make their money, they collect it and they spend it on fantastic ideas.

And they share a huge amount of data for anyone and everyone in any country, even China and Russia.
Even the poorest can be awed by the universe and offer something beyond worldly concerns.

I heard a journalist told that besides images this telescope is capable to see in the past (he referred to the speed of light); what is your opinion on it? If you could understand the Urdu language, I will share a link to that video with you of what he is talking about.
Yes it can see billion of years in the past

Just like we can see 8 mins in the past by looking at the sun(light takes 8min to reach us)

Yes it can see billion of years in the past

Just like we can see 8 mins in the past by looking at the sun(light takes 8min to reach us)

Also the nearest star is over 4 years...so even a ship flying at lightspeed isn't going to help much.

Congratulations. A big step forward.
Bravo.
I have been waiting for this launch for a long time . I was actually nervous that it might fail since it went through so many difficulties . Glad to see all went well.
This is a great leap for mankind as a while not just the US /E.U. Will be good to see the discoveries this telescope will reveal to us all. 😊
Hey remember the Chinese members here saying NASA doesn't do anything great anymore.

Everybody knows NASA is at the forefront of space tech and they have been for a while now. Those Chinese who say that know that themselves deep down, it's just ultra nationalism that makes them say such things . It's normal on this site. So get use to it

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have been waiting for this launch for a long time . I was actually nervous that it might fail since it went through so many difficulties . Glad to see all went well.
This is a great leap for mankind as a while not just the US /E.U. Will be good to see the discoveries this telescope will reveal to us all. 😊

Everybody knows NASA is at the forefront of space techs and they have been for a whole now. Those Chinese who say that know that themselves deep down, it's just ultra nationalism that makes them say such things . It's normal on this site. So get used to it
China has 4 meter diameter telescope. There are telescope of wide angle, far infrared, deep ultraviolet (uv), and many other kinds.

Webb is so far the best of the best in its category.

1640665565006.png

China has 4 meter diameter telescope.

Where are the shared data and images from this telescope. Whereabout in space is it located and what spectrum is it viewing ??

Why do the Chinese keep science secretive , why do the Chinese hate the rest of the world and care ONLY about what profits China.

China has subverted the breathtaking beauty and majesty of scientific knowledge for its tiny vainglorious conceited arrogant and imperial ends.

Where are the shared data and images from this telescope. Whereabout in space is it located and what spectrum is it viewing ??

Why do the Chinese keep science secretive , why do the Chinese hate the rest of the world and care ONLY about what profits China.

China has subverted the breathtaking beauty and majesty of scientific knowledge for its tiny vainglorious conceited arrogant and imperial ends.
You just don't know

You just don't know

Enlighten me.
Where is this 4 meter space telescope and where is the data and images from it.
Hubble has given terabytes of data and millions of images, shared with the world.
Where is the Chinese data and why cannot even a beggar in Johannesburg get access to it as he can from Hubble.
Even the poorest can share in Hubble and other NASA missions .
Chinese serve themselves and NO ONE ELSE.

The only one they have in space is

The 4 meter one is this

Last edited:
Enlighten me.
Where is this 4 meter space telescope and where is the data and images from it.
Hubble has given terabytes of data and millions of images, shared with the world.
Where is the Chinese data and why cannot even a beggar in Johannesburg get access to it as he can from Hubble.
Even the poorest can share in Hubble and other NASA missions .
Chinese serve themselves and NO ONE ELSE.
Why can't you google it for yourself? Lazy? Data is shared, it's there. You simply have no clue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom