What's new

NASA is aiming meteorites at Russia

LordTyrannus

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The USA and NASA changing asteroid trajectories, to send them down to Russia. The recent impacts above russia in the last years, was made by NASA.

They do it with projectile weapons which they fire upon the meteorites to change their trajectories. They calculate the hitting point with supercomputers.

NASA is slowly training with smaller Asteroids to make sure that the big one hits Russia.

Google for the asteroid APOPHIS.

Nasa will make it secretly rain down on Russia. USA can´t attack Russia openly because of nuclear war threat.

EDIT

this was a prank^! :D

Last edited:
This thread...I need to get checked to see if it gave me cancer.

I've heard of this. Apparently the US is going to fill the asteroid with knock-out gas. When the asteroid comes down, everyone in Russia will be put to sleep and then America will sneak in and replace Putin with a robot impostor that speaks only in rhyme.

They calculate the hitting point with supercomputers.
Not true.

Project SETI uses distributed computing power across millions of home PC to filter cosmic signals for signs of intelligent alien life. Same concept is used for other projects such as Folding @home where proteins are virtually mutated to study cancer. Or to create mutants.

All Americans are in this together -- the destruction of Russia. Every American home PC, knowingly or unwittingly, is part of this Illuminati/Templars/Rothschild/Zionist plan. Distributed computing lowers visibility to the point of making this plan technically and practically undetectable.

Not true.

Project SETI uses distributed computing power across millions of home PC to filter cosmic signals for signs of intelligent alien life. Same concept is used for other projects such as Folding @home where proteins are virtually mutated to study cancer. Or to create mutants.

All Americans are in this together -- the destruction of Russia. Every American home PC, knowingly or unwittingly, is part of this Illuminati/Templars/Rothschild/Zionist plan. Distributed computing lowers visibility to the point of making this plan technically and practically undetectable.

Don't forget the Xbox's, iPhones, iPads, and ATM machines!

I've heard of this. Apparently the US is going to fill the asteroid with knock-out gas. When the asteroid comes down, everyone in Russia will be put to sleep and then America will sneak in and replace Putin with a robot impostor that speaks only in rhyme.

hahaha, this will probably be breaking headlines on RT tomorrow.

If someone had the technology to change the trajectory of a fucking superfast travelling asteroid very far away and aim it precisely then we must be in the year 2570.

You forgot the return of Jedi after the meteorite hit on Russia plus the Klingons invasion.

LOL I pranked you. NASA cant even find water on the moon. They are a bunch of imbeciles

:laughcry:

Not true.

407fba4e1f5e84c1849f71a2fafec47d2baa7239e3830b213f4b1ec555fcc234.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom