What's new

NASA finds Evidence of Life on Mars

lol you knew? i caught that avatar of yours some time back, i know how life/death runes look like and wolf's head is rather selfexplanatory, but i thought you wasnt aware and are just having it for the lulz or for the "cool" factor.

The myth of bringing down a god with a weapon named fenrir. Whats not cool about it? Other than it being hijacked by skinheads.. not that i can read the suggestive text. I await permission to get something similar minus the jew killing rhetoric.

The myth of bringing down a god with a weapon named fenrir. Whats not cool about it? Other than it being hijacked by skinheads.. not that i can read the suggestive text. I await permission to get something similar minus the jew killing rhetoric.

I thought the jew killing rhetoric would be a plus in your parts of the world! :smokin: i kid, i kid

@Forcetrip....were you aware the tatoo in your avatar is of a type worn by many neo-nazis? (runes with wolf...):what:

Buddy, have seen the same tattoo on certain Serbs as well! :what:

Buddy, have seen the same tattoo on certain Serbs as well! :what:

Strange...huh? Considering Nazi view on Slavs. (Ps....I like the tat....and am fond of runes...some have given them a bad name) (PPSS....always found the Nazi view on Slavs wierd....as they were "cousins" of Germanics.)

Oh my ...... I didn't know that Indians are already on Mars.

Wait till the reclaiming of territory statement is announced by the MEA.

Water is not the only prerequisite for life, it is just essential. Theres one or two ingredients missing. But i guess you would have known that if lets see, you weren't sleeping during science class if you had any that is.

Okay , explain to us what "ingredients" are needed. Water borne organisms in this planet survive heat, lack of oxygen, cold and all kids of extreme conditions. I'd like to hear your " ingredients" as they taught you the term in your schools is must have... Btw I never said ONLY water was the only prerequisite for life...but where there is water there is/was some form of life.

The-Truth-Is-Out-There.jpg

Okay , explain to us what "ingredients" are needed. Water borne organisms in this planet survive heat, lack of oxygen, cold and all kids of extreme conditions. I'd like to hear your " ingredients" as they taught you the term in your schools is must have... Btw I never said ONLY water was the only prerequisite for life...but where there is water there is/was some form of life.

lol, nice backpedalling.

water, lightning and a hodge podge of various molecules that made up the "primordial" soup.
^^ 2 missing "ingredients".

Thanks for participating in this lesson.

Water is not the only prerequisite for life, it is just essential. Theres one or two ingredients missing. But i guess you would have known that if lets see, you weren't sleeping during science class if you had any that is.
For earlier life form on earth, oxygen was death.

We are expecting other organisms to be structure of carbon and water. The basic fundamental thing can be entirely different.

What has been presented in the movies, magazines or any article is our general notion of structure of aliens with some changes. Some depend on human blood, some have large head and eyes.

Look at Einstein problem when he asked if we have to guide an alien to land, how will we convey left right and height.

See these abstract things are different, one can't possibly be 100% sure. Probability is very high because of our understanding of knowledge.

For some alien form, Water may be like Molten Lava.

i saw a TV documentary recently, where a team of scientists found a microbe that can survive in arsenic. They were talking about it very hush hush, but in the sense that "when we do all the research we will announce to the world that on this planet life evolved in 2 different "ways or paths"".

lol, nice backpedalling.

water, lightning and a hodge podge of various molecules that made up the "primordial" soup.
^^ 2 missing "ingredients".

Thanks for participating in this lesson.

Huh- Back peddling on what? saying water is not the ONLY prerequisite for life to exist (i.e. life can also exist without water)- is not back peddling. You are slow at comprehending what is said.

your scientific reply = lighting and Hodge podge of molecules? That's your take on lessons taught:rofl:

science was not a subject in your school?

Misleading? Science class - did you sleep through it? where there is water , there was once life. not all life is 4 feet tall with two big eyes and an oval face.

This is backpedalling. now i am not paid to educate you, you can go on and find out all about the effects lightning had on that primordial soup. On your own time, not on mine.
also you trying to come off as a smartass with your science class nap comment and the way we came to this here can also be backpedalling.

Huh- Back peddling on what? saying water is not the ONLY prerequisite for life to exist (i.e. life can also exist without water)- is not back peddling. You are slow at comprehending what is said.

your scientific reply = lighting and Hodge podge of molecules? That's your take on lessons taught:rofl:

well i doubt you would know what im talking about if i wrote chemical formulas. Please go read about the early Earth, then come here and talk. It looks as if you are clueless and only know "water = life" and nothing beyond that.

Back
Top Bottom