What's new

Names of three Indian nationals emerge in retired Army officer's disappearance: local media

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Names of three Indian nationals emerged on Monday in connection with the mysterious disappearance of Lt Col Habib Zahir, a former Pakistan Army officer who went missing in Nepal earlier this month, reported local media.

Three Indian nationals were responsible for booking Zahir's air ticket, hotel accommodation and receiving the former officer at the airport, added media reports.

Safal Chaudhry, an Indian national, bought an air ticket for Zahir from Kathmandu. Similarly, an Indian woman Sabu Rajora, booked accommodation for Zahir in an upscale hotel in Kathmandu.

Rajora reportedly works as a marketing manager in Kathmandu.

The Foreign Office said earlier that the role of foreign intelligence agencies cannot be ruled out in the disappearance of the retired Lt Col.

Col Zahir, who retired from the army in 2014, went missing on April 6 from Lumbini, a Buddhist pilgrimage site close to the Indian border, where he arrived after somebody by the name of Mark Thompson had contacted him via email and telephone for a job interview in Nepal.

It was reported that a probe by the officer’s family and friends showed that the UK telephone number from which he had received the call for the interview was computer generated, while the email domain and its associated website were registered in India. This prompted concerns that the Indian spy agency RAW could have been behind the kidnapping.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1327574/n...tired-army-officers-disappearance-local-media

What is the use of outing the names of some poor travel agents? We all know what happened to him... pakistan should directly contact India via back channel and sort this out..

Best deal is to get all possible info from him dont declare him and then keep him alive till kulbhushan is breathing the day he dies return the favour :)

Indian agencies have already achieved what they could have achieved after revelaing the Lt Col. :) better keep it secret ................ mean while enjoy the uneasiness on the other side , I can bet one thing the Lt Col will bear all the pain which kulbhushan Jadav has felt ....
What is the use of outing the names of some poor travel agents? We all know what happened to him... pakistan should directly contact India via back channel and sort this out..

Even if we had to loose Col. R. Zahir, we will not hesitate to hang that SOB Yadav.

lets hope that sanity prevails and exchange of spies take place through backdoor diplomacy

Best deal is to get all possible info from him dont declare him and then keep him alive till kulbhushan is breathing the day he dies return the favour :)

Indian agencies have already achieved what they could have achieved after revelaing the Lt Col. :) better keep it secret ................ mean while enjoy the uneasiness on the other side , I can bet one thing the Lt Col will bear all the pain which kulbhushan Jadav has felt ....
I bet that will be done. That is why I was suggesting pak should talk it out with India to reduce agony of both families... if that is what they want..

I bet that will be done. That is why I was suggesting pak should talk it out with India to reduce agony of both families... if that is what they want..

U are not dealing with Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka......U are dealing with Pakistan...I don't know why I have to remind this to all sanghi chaddi khakhi nationalists bakhts cow vigilantes...

U are not dealing with Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka......U are dealing with Pakistan...I don't know why I have to remind this to all sanghi chaddi khakhi nationalists bakhts cow vigilantes...
You should have remembered to remind Indian Army about who they are dealing with in 1971.. you know, before they dismembered Pakistan into 2.. may that would have scared them..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom