What's new

NADRA Launches New Smart National ID Card.

Yaaraa why aren't the people from those two provinces proactive enough to send them back to where they came from ? Surely no Afghan can live in KPK, Balochistan or FATA if the residents of those areas hadn't socially accepted them !

U are right that No Afghan may live without social interaction in KPK n Balochistan. Now comes some difference in case of Indians. When an Afghan comes in our areas, he does not come here after lot of training as Indians come. Afghans come for their survival, earning and asylum. While "others" in Punjab and Sind come after lot of training, get NADRA cards easily (just by spending a few thousand rupees), speak local languages and show to the locals that they are among themselves. This way they easily spy here and serve in terror activities (weakening Pakistan day by day). Now a days, Karachi is suffering too much due to this issue.

U are right that No Afghan may live without social interaction in KPK n Balochistan. Now comes some difference in case of Indians. When an Afghan comes in our areas, he does not come here after lot of training as Indians come. Afghans come for their survival, earning and asylum. While "others" in Punjab and Sind come after lot of training, get NADRA cards easily (just by spending a few thousand rupees), speak local languages and show to the locals that they are among themselves. This way they easily spy here and serve in terror activities (weakening Pakistan day by day). Now a days, Karachi is suffering too much due to this issue.

Rora woh infiltration tou apni jagaa pe hai but right now the TTP is infested by many a misguided of our Pashtuns along with their Afghan counterparts just as the Punjabi Taliban have a lot of stupid Punjabis willing to blow themselves up in the market place. I'm not talking about that....woh tou eik maslaaa ha hiii that needs tackling ! I'm talking about the many Afghan refugees in both Karachi & parts of KPK & FATA jo waaapis janeiii ka naaam hii nahin leiteiii...hum ne kiyaa theekaa uthayaa hovaa haii un keh liyeee & than on top of that they say some of the worst things about Pakistan imaginable. The same is the case with so many Bengalis in Karachi & Lahore - Send them back to their countries ! Pataaa nahin kiyaa maslaa hai hamareii saath keh Muslim Brotherhood ke chakar mein haar kissii ko galeii lagaa leiteii hain bishaaak dosraaa aaap ki peet peecheiii soo soo galiyaaan nikaleiii....sub pehle Pakistan aur Pakistaniyon ka haq hai hamarii resources kissii bhi illegal immigrant ya refugee ka nahin hai.

I live in Britain, and i dont know how can i apply for that thingi online, reply me if one have the info plz.
Regards

Lala dont even imagine, if you think our High commission will ever help us here. they are just here because they get paid. they never help it will be just useless :(

Back
Top Bottom