What's new

NAB Sukkur: Not a home of Saudi Prince but of PPP minister's in Larkana

Lanat in sindh ky ministers per ...!! yeh toe sindhi hai na, just have a look on their faces, fk man intihaa hai zulum ki ...!!!

118712831_180004803619644_191431220131293065_o.jpg

He is not criminal unless proven guilty. In Sindh, people own whole lot of land which produces alot of money for them anually and affording thsi kind of life style is very much possible without any corruption.

So having nice house does not make you corrupt.
It's all perfectly fine if he can prove that all of this was his own hard earned money for which he paid appropriate taxes. If he can't prove it...every last penny should be taken from him.

Last edited:
He is not culprit unless proven. You are talking about a sub engineer, I know a servant of my family who went to sindh like 40 year or so ago now owns hundreds of acre there. He is not not a sub engineer or none of his sons are working in any jobs. Yet they own this much land.

We as a nation has developed a habit of jumping to the conclusion without going through the due process. We make up our mind by only looking at one side of the picture. This behavior is absolutely wrong.

First prove that he has gotten his wealth from ill mean or corruption not just by looking at the furniture in his house.
Wrong...it is not we that have to prove it...
...he has to show the money trail to show it's all legitimate. Here in US if I get questionably large sums of money all of a sudden...the IRS will ask me to provide the money trail...and prove that it is all legit and I paid taxes on it.

He is a minister...not only should he declare his assets prior to running for office...if questioned by the proper authorities...he also has to prove that all his money is legit. The burden of proof is on him.

Last edited:
He is not culprit unless proven. You are talking about a sub engineer, I know a servant of my family who went to sindh like 40 year or so ago now owns hundreds of acre there. He is not not a sub engineer or none of his sons are working in any jobs. Yet they own this much land.

We as a nation has developed a habit of jumping to the conclusion without going through the due process. We make up our mind by only looking at one side of the picture. This behavior is absolutely wrong.

First prove that he has gotten his wealth from ill mean or corruption not just by looking at the furniture in his house.
Your name suggests you are ethnic Sindhi.

Before we proceed tell me if you consider PPP as corrupt or not? Also has the current 12 year rule been beneficial for people of Sindh? I'll ignore the 2-3 times they have ruled before this 12 year stint, just tell me what they have done in these 12 years.

Looking forward to your response.

Wrong...it is not we that have to prove it...
...he has to show the money trail to show it's all legitimate. Here in US if I get questionably large sums of money all of a sudden...the IRS will ask me to provide the money trail...and prove that it is all legit and I paid taxes on it.

He is a minister...not only should be declare his assets prior to running for office...if questioned by the proper authorities...he also has to prove that all his money is legit. The burden of proof is on him.
Agreed but that is what the institution are suppose to do, you and me cannot go around asking for money trail. Burden of proof is on him if he is being summoned through proper channels.

Your name suggests you are ethnic Sindhi.

Before we proceed tell me if you consider PPP as corrupt or not? Also has the current 12 year rule been beneficial for people of Sindh? I'll ignore the 2-3 times they have ruled before this 12 year stint, just tell me what they have done in these 12 years.

Looking forward to your response.

Damn dude, you are trying to profile me, just because I disagree with you on something. Level hay bahi ka.

I never for once claimed that PPP did alot for Sindh , its the opposite they have systemtically destroyed Sindh but that has nothing to do with topic at hand , that we should not make a person culprit before he/she is proven to culprit.

Agreed but that is what the institution are suppose to do, you and me cannot go around asking for money trail. Burden of proof is on him if he is being summoned through proper channels.
As per the article...it is NAB that has seized his stuff...the same NAB that is in charge of auditing government officials. So yes he is under scrutiny by the proper channels.

As a member here already pointed out that according to his family background...it seems suspicious how he amassed such a fortune...moreover if NAB is sniffing around...chances are good that he is not squeaky clean...
...but u can keep splitting hair if u wish...bcuz technically "innocent until proven guilty" still applies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom