What's new

NA-56 Rawalpindi: Imran Khan’s nomination papers accepted

What ever happened to constitutional requirements set in 62?

What ever happened to constitutional requirements set in 62?

In the upcoming elections people are not going to elect a a pious Mullah to lead the jumma prayers. Even zia ur rajeem, who inserted the articles 62 and 63 into the constitution, the most pious momin among all the pious momineen, would definitely fail to meet the requirements spelt out in these articles.

This desolated country needs a leader who is honest and law-abiding, who pays his taxes, who is good educated and doesn't suck the blood of poor people dry.

A person who can fix the shattered economy, curb on the rampant corruption, improve the deteriorating law and order situation and so forth. I am not one of those who believe in Massihas, I am just saying that the youth of Pakistan that otherwise has lost every hope in the traditional leadership is desperately looking for a new leadership and hope that unlike their traditional leaders it will at least strive to solve their every day problems. Nobody is expecting that in the blink of an eye every single problem will be solved, but at least take some initial steps to solve them.

Don't set the bar of moral standard so high that all the 180 million momineen trip over it.

Hanif Abbassi is very proud and I hope such pride falls this time . He derogates his opponents so much .

Hanif Abbasi always mention Allah when talking about his election success ........ oh wait .... I mean when he talks about defeating Sheik Rasheed by 60000 votes :rolleyes:

In the upcoming elections people are not going to elect a a pious Mullah to lead the jumma prayers. Even zia ur rajeem, who inserted the articles 62 and 63 into the constitution, the most pious momin among all the pious momineen, would definitely fail to meet the requirements spelt out in these articles.

This desolated country needs a leader who is honest and law-abiding, who pays his taxes, who is good educated and doesn't suck the blood of poor people dry.

A person who can fix the shattered economy, curb on the rampant corruption, improve the deteriorating law and order situation and so forth. I am not one of those who believe in Massihas, I am just saying that the youth of Pakistan that otherwise has lost every hope in the traditional leadership is desperately looking for a new leadership and hope that unlike their traditional leaders it will at least strive to solve their every day problems. Nobody is expecting that in the blink of an eye every single problem will be solved, but at least take some initial steps to solve them.

Don't set the bar of moral standard so high that all the 180 million momineen trip over it.

What is the practical way forward? violation of constitution! Where are the limits, than?

Why does, law makers of 'Islamic republic of Pakistan', shall not be acquainted with the laws of Islam? give solid reasons.. not blabaring... zia ul rajeem, why an anti zia party did not do some thing about 62?

Article, 62 is not about defining who is more pious and who is less, get your facts right.
Having adequate knowledge of Islam does not mean a pious mullah, many non Muslims read Quran and have adequate knowledge of Islam!

This drug smuggler Hanif abbasi has 70,000 votes. I hope that Imran khan will cross 100,000 and win with good margin.

Back
Top Bottom