What's new

Myanmar orders Indian torpedo;Indian sonars for Kilo

@Abingdonboy you know this is the stuff that has good money. Artillery shells to oman, subsidiary equipment for Killos etc. Something a lot of people don't know---gold prospectors rarely make money, the ones that make money are those that sell clothing (Levis), equipment, staying places etc. make most cash. It's ok if we don't export fighter planes, this stuff probably gets more cash.

Our army will go for Eurocopter.

So why would another country buy made in India choppers I f India won't even buy them. I'm pretty sure Myanmar had already learned Ecuador mistake of buying Indian choppers and will say, no thanks.

As for the torpedos for the subs, I won't get them either. Who knows if these are the cause of sinking of the Indian sub a few years back.

The prudent move is to avoid Indian made defense products. Especially the ones rejected even by the Indian military.

On the side note, I'm surprised that no one brought up selling Brahmos yet. Usually, that show up in the first page.

So why would another country buy made in India choppers I f India won't even buy them. I'm pretty sure Myanmar had already learned Ecuador mistake of buying Indian choppers and will say, no thanks.

As for the torpedos for the subs, I won't get them either. Who knows if these are the cause of sinking of the Indian sub a few years back.

The prudent move is to avoid Indian made defense products. Especially the ones rejected even by the Indian military.

On the side note, I'm surprised that no one brought up selling Brahmos yet. Usually, that show up in the first page.
Equador being on opposite side of globe posed practical problems - regarding proper training or servicing. Not to.forget it's first such kind of deal done by India.

Brahmos is not sold till now, that's the reason why it's not there in other countries

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom