What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Did Myanmar navy officials take Submarine training from Pakistan or India? Wikipedia says that Myanmar navy officials took Sub training in Pakistan too.

Some encouraging news are coming.

636.JPG

Using Russian to avoid being intercepted on the radio.
This shows the number of people that have gone to Russia for military traning.

Last edited:
Using Russian to avoid being intercepted on the radio.
This shows the number of people that have gone to Russia for military traning.

In ASEAN many countries had Russian language course on their military and Links toward Russian military culture, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia and Myanmar. I bet, Thailand too had officers who learn Russian for occassional Cases.

In ASEAN many countries had Russian language course on their military and Links toward Russian military culture, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia and Myanmar. I bet, Thailand too had officers who learn Russian for occassional Cases.
A lot of high-level officers can speak Russian now a day in all branches of the Myanmar Military. I'm not sure about the other countries in ASEAN but Myanmar has around a thousand military personal studying in Russia at any given time.

Last edited:
Rumours always come true for Myanmar.

In 2014, there were rumours that Myanmar was in negotiations to buy Makassar class LPD and Myanmar received her first Makassar in 2019

IMG_5946.JPG

Now, there are rumours again that Myanmar is in talk with Russia for additional 2 Project 636 Improved Kilo submarines. So I hope this time that we are getting them before 2025.

IMG_5948.JPG

Rumours always come true for Myanmar.

In 2014, there were rumours that Myanmar was in negotiations to buy Makassar class LPD and Myanmar received her first Makassar in 2019

View attachment 682925

Now, there are rumours again that Myanmar is in talk with Russia for additional 2 Project 636 Improved Kilo submarines. So I hope this time that we are getting them before 2025.

View attachment 682926
That is one good thing about it. It come true most of the time which is more then some countries.

I'm confused about your comment it's not very specific on what you are referring to. when you say fake which part are you referring to If its history then it's not that inaccurate? They avoided the messy ones in this movie.
The author who made this video claims that Myanmar already has this missile which is not confirmed yet.

Back
Top Bottom