What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

It is almost identical to the one installed on the Chinese trainer CJ-6.
rv2Ktmb.png

Z7k9RTh.jpg

Question:
Is it possible that the aircraft built in Myanmar is a version of the CJ-6?
Thanks for any replies

really good to see it. bro :dance3:[/QUO
It is almost identical to the one installed on the Chinese trainer CJ-6.
rv2Ktmb.png

Z7k9RTh.jpg

Question:
Is it possible that the aircraft built in Myanmar is a version of the CJ-6?
Thanks for any replies

yes, it will be modified version similar in capabilities to PC-7 or PC-9 trainer.
thats why, MM military is developing avionics compatible to PC-7, PC-9 and K-8.

what i heard is, this is a first step to make our engineers experienced in producing aircraft.
And within a decade, they plan to produce 4 gen fighters.

yes, it will be modified version similar in capabilities to PC-7 or PC-9 trainer.
thats why, MM military is developing avionics compatible to PC-7, PC-9 and K-8.

what i heard is, this is a first step to make our engineers experienced in producing aircraft.
And within a decade, they plan to produce 4 gen fighters.
Damn that’s really ambitious
hopefully the same thing goes for the army

I heard that the Kilo will not be commission on the Navy anniversary. And it will be commission on a sperate ceremony

I heard that the Kilo will not be commission on the Navy anniversary. And it will be commission on a sperate ceremony

Both 135 metre frigate and Kilo wil join only on the Diamond Jubilee of the AF Day.

On that day 135 metre frigate will be launched whereas Kilo will be commissioned.

As far as I heard 135 metre frigate is fitted with Chinese VLS (like the ones stalled on Type 054) and Russian RBU 6000 ASROC.

commissioning of the Kilo was delayed due to adding of new electro optical devices.

Both 135 metre frigate and Kilo wil join only on the Diamond Jubilee of the AF Day.

On that day 135 metre frigate will be launched whereas Kilo will be commissioned.

As far as I heard 135 metre frigate is fitted with Chinese VLS (like the ones stalled on Type 054) and Russian RBU 6000 ASROC.

commissioning of the Kilo was delayed due to adding of new electro optical devices.
Indian kilo is obsolete, its useless to upgrade such an old boat.

More useful for training.

Wow that's good

Myanmar Navy commissioned 8 vessels.
1 × Makasar class LPD
1 × 3000 MT troop carrier
2 × Super Dvora 3
2 × 20 metre aluminium hull patrol boat
2 × Sea going tug boat.
Screenshot_20191224-083846_YouTube.jpeg
FB_IMG_1577195523762.jpeg
FB_IMG_1577195527705.jpeg
FB_IMG_1577195535709.jpeg
FB_IMG_1577188706001.jpeg