What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

the new FY has started and DoD got 2.2 billion so news of new equipments are about to come so I'm hoping for a lot of great new toys and maybe Su 57 will be one of them
spending_1.jpg

Woah ... way to go wise guy (Y)
First Myanmar JFT were produced in PAC as well.
R-3 & R-1 "Ruby" parts were spotted in assembly line in some video.
Second, why would Pakistan even try to stop its sale when we are getting 50% share and knowing that it would be a pain in Bangladesh's "dash".

Will the west go nuts if we buy japanese toys? Kawasaki OH1 seems decent light attack helicopter.
FB_IMG_1570757330917.jpeg
FB_IMG_1570757627768.jpeg

During his recent visit to Japan Sr Gen Min Aung Hlaing met Myanmar officers attending post graduate courses in IUJ.
Every year we send about 30 officers to International University of Japan for MSc and PhD degree.
This is also a part of defence modernization programme.
FB_IMG_1570802390413.jpeg
FB_IMG_1570802443774.jpeg
FB_IMG_1570802371646.jpeg
FB_IMG_1570802440846.jpeg
FB_IMG_1570802387186.jpeg

Good to get back the Nihon spirit from the forefathers of the Tatmadaw that did the same decades ago. Japan is the ideal role model from Myanmar with strong traditions.

Good to get back the Nihon spirit from the forefathers of the Tatmadaw that did the same decades ago. Japan is the ideal role model from Myanmar with strong traditions.
the mordern Myanmar Military started form the Japanese

f2ab0Br_4_20191011_032123_8421573.jpg

They would go retarded lmao
Things are changed. Why do you think America is changing policy, at least refrain from harsher sanctions. There are divisions among advisors of US Government on how to deal with China. Some wanted to sale military weapons to Myanmar and some suggested otherwise. If China builds off shore container terminal in Myanmar I am sure Japan, India and USA will react.

Things are changed. Why do you think America is changing policy, at least refrain from harsher sanctions. There are divisions among advisors of US Government on how to deal with China. Some wanted to sale military weapons to Myanmar and some suggested otherwise. If China builds off shore container terminal in Myanmar I am sure Japan, India and USA will react.

Oh yeah they would react a lot more than currently for sure. Just look at India when China started kyaukphyu Harbour

Back
Top Bottom