What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Funny Bengali.
FB_IMG_1567170112581.jpeg

I heard that the new 135m frigate currently under building at naval shipyard hq is going to fit with gas turbine engine.

Wow, our shipbuilding capabilities will be greatly increased, bro. :cheers:

"40,000-ton dry dock, terminal, and auxiliary facilities" :coffee:, what ship will we be building in the future???
Many more interesting stories about MN . .
Expected new inductions to MN in 2019-2020 are:-
Coastal defence anti ship missile battery (to be deployed in Arakan coast).
Kilo class submarines with AshM.
1 or 2 Type 035 Ming class subamarine(s).
Makassar class LPD.
1 to 3 Ka 28 ASWs helos.
1 × 135 metre frigate.
1 × 81 metre OPV
2 × 63 metre ASW corvettees
2 × 49 metre stealth FAC.%

Those MA13 really kill the mode. Even if the west block their firearm sales, i think we can choose some reliable russian SMG platforms. We really need to treat our elite troops like the real elite troops. Not saying MA13 is not reliable but it doesnt match well with the nature of the operation. Just my opinion. :(

Those MA13 really kill the mode. Even if the west block their firearm sales, i think we can choose some reliable russian SMG platforms. We really need to treat our elite troops like the real elite troops. Not saying MA13 is not reliable but it doesnt match well with the nature of the operation. Just my opinion. :(
It would not be too hard to get IWI X95 from Isreal

Valid point.

Dont know about other, but all Indonesian Navy ships VBSS crew wielding Ak family for this purpose as they are the most compact weapons, stable, durable , hardy yet able to burst and giving enough stopping power in very close quarter combat. No need fancy weapons just enough gear for personnel during raid, not even M4 or AR15 and other SMG weapons family came close (you know our units got a lot of access to many fancy firearms from western countries)

Cassuk-2.jpg
e507c14ba9dc39987fe3de3530abfddc.jpg
kemampuan-tim-VBSS-1.jpg
ScreenShot1303.jpg

Back
Top Bottom