What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Haven’t been back for a while.

Saw some of the new FB photos on the previous page. Any new info with the MA-3s or any of the other small arms?

PS - I really want a copy of the brochure that MDI is showing in Thailand

Last edited:
JASDF Kawasaki C-2 on a friendship visit to Myanmar Air Force base
upload_2019-11-19_0-46-30.jpeg

upload_2019-11-19_0-47-3.jpeg

Haven’t been back for a while.

Saw some of the new FB photos on the previous page. Any new info with the MA-3s or any of the other small arms?

PS - I really want a copy of the brochure that MDI is showing in Thailand

most likely these guys are only for show and for sale internationally.

Frontline troops would probably only see this in a decade time when the designs are old and obsolete

Screenshot_2019-11-20-20-11-12-133_com.android.chrome.png

Myanmar needs to upgrade it's defence capabilities to its fullest. I would even support Myanmar making nuclear weapons too.

Tough times are coming for Myanmar. The tatmadaw needs rapid growth.

May triple gem bless the Tatmadaw and the great land of Lord Buddha which is Myanmar.

View attachment 590583

Myanmar needs to upgrade it's defence capabilities to its fullest. I would even support Myanmar making nuclear weapons too.

May triple gem bless the Tatmadaw and the great land of Lord Buddha which is Myanmar.

Myanmar cant afford that , not even traditional Myanmar allies in ASEAN like Indonesia, Singapore can defend Myanmar anymore

Myanmar cant afford that , not even traditional Myanmar allies in ASEAN like Indonesia, Singapore can defend Myanmar anymore
I don't think so. Burmese generals are smart especially Senior General Ming Aung Hlaing. They can protect the nation.

Indonesia is a burmese ally! :o:

I put a wrong word though

Not nominal ally, but a close friend though

Myanmar and Indonesia have close political relationship, Myanmar support us a lot during our war of independen, not only funds but medicine, foods, arms and political support. Our first National carrier, Garuda Indonesia first operated in Myanmar served Calcutta Rangoon flight. Myanmar further support our National integrity by supporting our move and concept of Archipelagic doctrine in United Nation during U Nu tenure as UN general secretary. Then they supporting our claims over West Papua during Trikora operation against Dutch. Further Indonesia and Myanmar is original founder of Non alignment movements during cold war. Indonesia is always supported and backing Myanmar to joint ASEAN, a move to made Myanmar not only close and rely to China as usual and open them to western power and other countries . Indonesia is full supporting Myanmar move toward democracy and give lot of advice and support during political transtition from Junta. And Indonesia never once condemn Myanmar action in Rakhine, but instead trying to help the people there by building Hospital and school there. And so on

I put a wrong word though

Not nominal ally, but a close friend though

Myanmar and Indonesia have close political relationship, Myanmar support us a lot during our war of independen, not only funds but medicine, foods, arms and political support. Our first National carrier, Garuda Indonesia first operated in Myanmar served Calcutta Rangoon flight. Myanmar further support our National integrity by supporting our move and concept of Archipelagic doctrine in United Nation during U Nu tenure as UN general secretary. Then they supporting our claims over West Papua during Trikora operation against Dutch. Further Indonesia and Myanmar is original founder of Non alignment movements during cold war. Indonesia is always supported and backing Myanmar to joint ASEAN, a move to made Myanmar not only close and rely to China as usual and open them to western power and other countries . Indonesia is full supporting Myanmar move toward democracy and give lot of advice and support during political transtition from Junta. And Indonesia never once condemn Myanmar action in Rakhine, but instead trying to help the people there by building Hospital and school there. And so on
Oh, now I know why indonesia was silent about rohingya genocide. Indonesia had her reasons...

View attachment 590583

U shouldn't worry much as Myanmar is a strategic country so u would have backing of many countries especially China.

It’s mostly western SJWs that have no idea what’s going on except Minority good, everyone else bad that is doing this. The court cases are only barks with no bite to it. The US or the EU cannot move against Myanmar due to fear of Chinese influence in Myanmar. In fact they have no choice but to cooperate with Naypyitaw in order to contain Chinese reach in SEA. India also needs Myanmar to prevent Chinese naval bases right at their doorstep and so does ASEAN nations with their western allies.

If you think about it, all these lawsuits and idiotic actions only came about because the victims are muslims. Where were the extreme actions in 1988? Where was the lawsuits when the army was commiting the same thing against other ethnic groups. This is just some stupid barking of retards with no bite that in the end will have no effect due to the need to contain China

It’s mostly western SJWs that have no idea what’s going on except Minority good, everyone else bad that is doing this. The court cases are only barks with no bite to it. The US or the EU cannot move against Myanmar due to fear of Chinese influence in Myanmar. In fact they have no choice but to cooperate with Naypyitaw in order to contain Chinese reach in SEA. India also needs Myanmar to prevent Chinese naval bases right at their doorstep and so does ASEAN nations with their western allies.

If you think about it, all these lawsuits and idiotic actions only came about because the victims are muslims. Where were the extreme actions in 1988? Where was the lawsuits when the army was commiting the same thing against other ethnic groups. This is just some stupid barking of retards with no bite that in the end will have no effect due to the need to contain China
It's not about Muslims. The Western world always takes advantage of chaos and in your case, the rohingya debacle is the perfect opportunity to exercise geopolitical influence of USA.

Religion does not matter here. Otherwise Israel and numerous other anti muslim nations would have been sanctioned already.

It's not about Muslims. The Western world always takes advantage of chaos and in your case, the rohingya debacle is the perfect opportunity to exercise geopolitical influence of USA.

Religion does not matter here. Otherwise Israel and numerous other anti muslim nations would have been sanctioned already.
True. Regardless...interesting times ahead

Back
Top Bottom