What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

View attachment 582238 HuaQing HR31 a HK416 clone. What do you guys think? A good gun to replace the MA series?
Adopting whole new firearm platform for 300k + troops will not be easy and on the other hand our MA series can be moded to some extent. Can be a good option for SOTF tho.
IMG_20191004_135114.jpeg

Would Myanmar evaluate and explore the opportunity to get their hands on Vigorous Dragon. An in-depth look at J-10C. I guess J-10C is much better than JF-17, MiG-35 and Su-30MK2 especially the armaments package is much better than those you have currently. J-10C come close to F-16 Block 60.
https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2...na-meet-the-j-10-vigorous-dragon-fighter-jet/
Myanmar air Force needs 4th generation fighter jets both in high quantity and quality. Possibly SU 34 or Chengdu J-10C would be a good choice. Myanmar ambassador hinted at buying SU 57 but that would be Overkill. Also I don't think MAF needs a 5th generation jet at this moment. High quality 4th generation jets would be good enough.

However I would still support MAF buying SU 57 if they want to. Because quality wise MAF will become quite strong, if not quantitywise after acquiring SU 57

Bangladesh army does not have sophisticated fleet of tanks and there is no need for additional anti tank missiles I believe. Myanmar army will be acquiring new tanks, possibly MBT3000 or T90 tanks in the coming future.
Source?

Bangladesh army does not have sophisticated fleet of tanks and there is no need for additional anti tank missiles I believe. Myanmar army will be acquiring new tanks, possibly MBT3000 or T90 tanks in the coming future.
Ukraine quite much invest on myanmar in BTR armoured car assembly, did you guys consider T-84 oplot to?

Adopting whole new firearm platform for 300k + troops will not be easy and on the other hand our MA series can be moded to some extent. Can be a good option for SOTF tho.View attachment 582386
Buy Ukrainian RPC Fort 221 Rifle. RPC Fort is licensed production of Israeli Rifle. Highly accurate and best assault weapons. You may get TOT from either Israel or Ukraine.

Ukraine quite much invest on myanmar in BTR armoured car assembly, did you guys consider T-84 oplot to?
T-84 with active protection system is great. Don't buy without APS. Tank without APS is useless these days.

You should collaborate with Ukraine and Israel to modernize your Army and Navy. Spend money on ToT than buy Russian junk. You might be get some goodies from Sweden and Italy. Italian Anti-ship missiles are world class and great for your navy. Buy Saab Swordfish and Global Eye.

https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2018/03/23/saab-swordfish-maritime-patrol-aircraft/

Buy Ukrainian RPC Fort 221 Rifle. RPC Fort is licensed production of Israeli Rifle. Highly accurate and best assault weapons. You may get TOT from either Israel or Ukraine.

T-84 with active protection system is great. Don't buy without APS. Tank without APS is useless these days.

You should collaborate with Ukraine and Israel to modernize your Army and Navy. Spend money on ToT than buy Russian junk. You might be get some goodies from Sweden and Italy. Italian Anti-ship missiles are world class and great for your navy. Buy Saab Swordfish and Global Eye.

https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2018/03/23/saab-swordfish-maritime-patrol-aircraft/
the Tavor would be nice

You should ask the Thai military why they decided to change supplier
I ask in Myanmar section not Thai section by the way

Yes APS would be very usefull on tank batle this day, hope Myanmar army will have it instaled to on future MBT, very much like to see it different kind of MBT in south east asia

Back
Top Bottom