What's new

Myanmar air chief visits Air Headquarters

Dance

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Myanmar Air Force Commander-in-Chief Lieutenant General Myat Hein visited Air Headquarters on Wednesday.

On his arrival at Air Headquarters, Chief of the Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman received the distinguished guest. A smartly turned out contingent of Pakistan Air Force presented the Guard of Honour. After reviewing the Guard of Honour, he was introduced to the Principal Staff Officers of Pakistan Air Force.

The visiting guest paid homage to the martyrs of PAF by laying a floral wreath at the martyrs’ monument at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He also called on Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman in his office. They remained together for some time and discussed matters of professional interest.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Myanmar is under heavy influence of India.. I don't think Pakistan would be looking to sell them anything which may make us repent later.

just a good will gesture visit nothing more

Myanmar needs to realize that they should pick Pakistan and China over India.

Pakistan and China have much more to offer to Myanmar.

If Myanmar is smart, Myanmar should try to put itself in a block with Pakistan and China.

What can India offer Myanmar?

India has close relations with the west, it only makes sense for Myanmar to choose Pakistan and China over India.

India has close relations with the west, it only makes sense for Myanmar to choose Pakistan and China over India.

And with the Middle East, African nations, East Asia, Eurasia...

Question is, what can pakistan offer Myanmar without the help of China? :azn:

A lot of people are trying to say that Mynamar is pro India. Can someone provide us with background information? I have no clue about a country like mynamar and its history. I am poised to learn about new countries.

e1d1bb0cc9ba228309195f8f6dbb0d98.jpg

379c36887c4ac954d0e43000df6f4d70.jpg

9c0f90fd45858bbdbe3e91f32323de29.jpg

fa884f8a2e59bdbab0cebca045647861.jpg

And with the Middle East, African nations, East Asia, Eurasia...

Question is, what can pakistan offer Myanmar without the help of China? :azn:
Question is why wont the China help Pakistan for helping Myanmar ? :azn:

Reminds me of " String of Pearls " ... :D

A lot of people are trying to say that Mynamar is pro India. Can someone provide us with background information? I have no clue about a country like mynamar and its history. I am poised to learn about new countries.

During cyclone Nargis, Myanmar allowed China and India only to help people affected by Cyclone because they trust China and India only over other countries. They have bad relation with Bangladesh over Rohingya Muslims issue and Sea dispute.

There are plans to re-open Ledo Road to Kunming in China via Myanmar but was halted due to insurgency in their country. India is having greater-economic relation with them under "Look East Policy", China also have greater influence in their country. They have provided India shortcut access to North-East India via Sittwe Port-Kaladan river project which will be completed in 2013, and outlook towards economic co-operation is far better than Bangladeshi towards India. Many Burmese comes to North-East India to study. There is lot of Chinese presence in City of Mandalay for economic purpose.

In Short they have very good relation with both India and China and they know they can't ignore their two Big Neighbours. And a third country in that equation don't fit in.

good will gesture doesnt mean we have to start thinking of them as war partners myanmar can do what it wants we should have good ties with them and have them here more often as hey keep a good look with every country

myanmar AF is 100% supplied by chinese a/c

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom