What's new

My take on KHI attack

truthseeker2010

Reaction score
Don't take me wrong, but they all had to eventually die. A group of 10 men could obviously not stand against army, rangers and police combined, for long. Point is, they still accomplished what they came for. They didn't come here to take the airport hostage for lifetime. They came here to tell you, that you aren't safe. They came here to tell you and the international community that Pakistan is nothing but a war zone. They came here to tell the people from other countries to not visit this country. They came here to tell the foreign investors to not invest here. They were here to tell today's youth to fly out of this country. They came here to degrade your image. And they did it.

Counter Terrorists - 0
Terrorists - 1

No, they just told us our weakness, now we'll tighten that sh*t up~

Don't take me wrong, but they all had to eventually die. A group of 10 men could obviously not stand against army, rangers and police combined, for long. Point is, they still accomplished what they came for. They didn't come here to take the airport hostage for lifetime. They came here to tell you, that you aren't safe. They came here to tell you and the international community that Pakistan is nothing but a war zone. They came here to tell the people from other countries to not visit this country. They came here to tell the foreign investors to not invest here. They were here to tell today's youth to fly out of this country. They came here to degrade your image. And they did it.

Counter Terrorists - 0
Terrorists - 1
Thats the motive of each and every terror strike- to kill your hopes,shatter your image. But its upto the people of that country to prove'em wrong. US had 9/11,India had Mumbai attacks,London had tube bombings,but in all those cases the people and the countries made out of it. Look Mumbai for example,it was back as the financial capital of one of the largest economies of the planet within hours of the attack. People of India and the world had a million reasons to snap out of the fear instilled by the terrorists. No offence to my Pakistani friends,but IMO,the political and government of Pakistan has given very less reasons for its people to have hope. I mean,Mumbai got its metro the same day as Karachi attack,and what has Pakistan got? Metro buses?

Imagine a theme park and an abandoned house. A death in theme park may reduce its reputation for sometime but will its stop people from visiting it? NO! The lights and the joy will continue luring in people. Now consider the abandoned house,a death in it will quickly give the reputation as a 'ghost house' and no one will ever go there!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom