What's new

My reply to BHarwana on Indian coronaVirus research finding thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont be jealous vedic knowledge is helping make world a better place they have already found the cure!

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/in...bha-president-swami-chakrapani-maharaj-584736

indians are fking amazing!

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Indians are not only amazing, awesome but also the most ancient beings... the oldest civilisation!

Normal humans have DNA which is mostly JunkDNA...but Indians have only pure DNA!!!

This thread should be allowed...otherwise, Indians might say, once again, that they are discriminated.

Curve found! Well done Indians, well done!!!

Indians are not only amazing, awesome but also the most ancient beings... the oldest civilisation!

Normal humans have DNA which is mostly JunkDNA...but Indians have only pure DNA!!!

This thread should be allowed...otherwise, Indians might say, once again, that they are discriminated.

Curve found! Well done Indians, well done!!!
true! your posts about appreciating indians ancient knowledge were sarcastic but i was so wrong now after finding out that india for centuries have cure for everything from normal fever to cancer to dnagerous viruses now i am beliver that hindutva is the savior of the world and only following hindutva knowledge and sciences ie learning Vedas human civilization can progress!!

make dehli center of the world!!

#ModiHaiTohMumkinHai

I know non-coding DNA also called Junk DNA. I have never heard of "Pure DNA". What is it?
mystery dna only found in bakhts!

this dna makes indians have supa powa and you can only have supa dna powa if you wear Saafroni Chaadi and praise Modi ki g!

Will indians understand that biorxiv is not a peer reviewed journal every tom dick and harry can submit their discoveries there ...it only checks for plagiarism and simple basics..not peer reviewed means no one has analysed what is presented nor gone through the data/ possibilities and thus, it is NOT ACCEPTED by the scientific community UNTIL it will be published by a peer reviewed journal!

indians trying to force it down other people's throat need to wake up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom