My Ramzan Message to My Comrades/ Fellow Muslims

Abu Zolfiqar

Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As Salamo Aleykum Brothers/Sisters

Ramzan Mubarak/Kareem to all -

I hope everyone remembers this month doesn't just ask you to not eat; it requires you to be patient, giving, understanding, not to swear or hate or wish ill will on any of Gods creatures. It requires you to go the extra mile to help others -- especially those in need.

Let us take this opportunity to rebuild our faith in humanity and in turn to treat all we meet in the most humane way possible.

Pray for peace and stability especially in the Muslim World - which is, to my great pain and angst, undergoing a period of internal turmoil. Let's all be part of the solution towards this issue rather be part of the problem.

God bless you and your families.

Oi @Abu Zolfiqar - What no policy statement on Samosa, Jalibi & Chaaat ? Thats Blasphemy ! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
As Salamo Aleykum Brothers/Sisters

Ramzan Mubarak/Kareem to all -

I hope everyone remembers this month doesn't just ask you to not eat; it requires you to be patient, giving, understanding, not to swear or hate or wish ill will on any of Gods creatures. It requires you to go the extra mile to help others -- especially those in need.

Let us take this opportunity to rebuild our faith in humanity and in turn to treat all we meet in the most humane way possible.

Pray for peace and stability especially in the Muslim World - which is, to my great pain and angst, undergoing a period of internal turmoil. Let's all be part of the solution towards this issue rather be part of the problem.

God bless you and your families.

AMIN, May Allah forgive us and show us the right path.

Back
Top Bottom