What's new

My Laptop is unable to detect my mobile phones via Bluetooth: Please help

i suspect he already threw the lappy out of the window and drowned the phones.

your bluetooth driver mustn"t be installed properly......

reinstall driver once again and check if it is showing device in device manager.check event logs.This is most probably the issue with driver.

My Laptop is unable to detect my mobile phones via Bluetooth: Please help

Last week I brought a HP laptop, which is running on Windows XP Service pack 2 operating system. All features and functions were working very well, but one of the features, the inbuilt Bluetooth is not functioning along with my nokia mobile phones.

My mobile phones are Nokia E71 and Nokia 6120.

When I attempted to connect my mobile phones to the laptop via Bluetooth, it prompts me a message that the Bluetooth device is not detected.

So regarding this problem if you guys have any solution, please help me….

I am facing some problems in my office due to the lack of connectivity between my laptop and my mobile phones……..
dear sir kindly install window 7 in your laptop
2nd download drivers from hp.com or if u want to still use xp
than remove completely old drivers through tune-up utility 2012
than reinstall them

Same Problem with my HP Labtop. I tried and Install every new Bluetooth driver, but no success.That's why I never used Bluetooth but Data cable is very worth and great alternative.

install drivers your particular device it will detect it same case was with my galaxy s2 after installing usb drivers it working now

Curious to know where you got an XP laptop, is it second hand?
Can you try another bluetooth device to be sure it is not nokia thing only.

Oh great! Seems like the latest project of ISI is successful, which can bar any wireless devices within range of 8000KM.
Now that we got it right, you may want to re-install the driver.

Cheers! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Most problems can be fixed by un-installing XP and putting Windows 7 on it.

Back
Top Bottom