What's new

My humble request to PML N Voters

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As we know InshaAllah PMLN will get majority. But this is not the time to celebrate. This is the time for showing our gratitude to God Almighty who helped us sail through the world of troubles and opposition. Plz say two nawafil of shukrana and Pray that the Pakistan get a better,brighter tomorrow. I would also hope that my friends of PTI will forgive me if i said anything inappropriate during my discussions with them. May Allah bring prosperity,peace and progress to your beloved country. Pakistan Zinda and Paindabad.

As we know InshaAllah PMLN will get majority. But this is not the time to celebrate. This is the time for showing our gratitude to God Almighty who helped us sail through the world of troubles and opposition. Plz say two nawafil of shukrana and Pray that the Pakistan get a better,brighter tomorrow. I would also hope that my friends of PTI will forgive me if i said anything inappropriate during my discussions with them. May Allah bring prosperity,peace and progress to your beloved country. Pakistan Zinda and Paindabad.

Bhaijan, pray kernay sey kuch hota to hum pachaas saal pehlaay hee tarakki kar jaatey.

Prayers are good, but hard work is even better for actual results.

Pakistani voters have proved that biryani is more important than a country's future...

That may well be true! However; if you think about it: Biryani seems more real and tangible than something as nebulous as the future.
Convincing the guy "at the bottom of the heap" that it is otherwise can be very difficult. In the last 6 decades; even the Biryanis have come his way very irregularly and intermittently.

That may well be true! However; if you think about it: Biryani seems more real and tangible than something as nebulous as the future.
Convincing the guy "at the bottom of the heap" that it is otherwise can be very difficult. In the last 6 decades; even the Biryanis have come his way very irregularly and intermittently.
Biryani and Punjab???? Lol

Punjab like cha nay, nan pay not biryani. Ppl of Punjab voted for SS performance rather than some critsm campaign.

Well PMLN may not have been the best choice for Pakistan but at least ALLAH SWT saved us from Zardari. Now Nawaz knows that even if PTI sits in the Opposition, we will keep the pressure on them and keep exposing their corruption. They will have to become straight as an ARROW or we will be all over them. One case of corruption and a DHARNA on Islamabad will begin.

It is going to be a tough 5 years for Nawaz Sharif. This is not going to be like the easy goings of the 90's.

Pakistan jag utha hai.

Nani ka Dhoodh yad ajai ga BETA.
:D

I pray that Nawaz Sharif gets kicked out by the army... iA!!!

Army kay din Muk gaia Bhai jee. Now it is PEOPLE POWER. We are watching Nawaz Sharif like a HAWK. Tus sey Mus nahi hone daingay. Zara sa taira howa or aaee long march. Watch the PEOPLE POWER.

1: Nawaz Sharif your PM
2: Zardari your President again
3: Pakistan will remain an American puppet
4: Army wont be pulled back until yanks leave
5: Taliban/LeJ become strong
6: Patwari system and inept police will remain
7: Pakistan a colony of King Abdullah
8: All cases against PMLN dropped
9: Bye bye Iran and IP pipeline
10: Gwadar most likely be taken back from Beijing
11: Hostile India,hostile Iran, hostile Afganistan,not so happy China. Perfect f.policy.

Pakistan ka Allah hafiz.

Back
Top Bottom