What's new

My grandma has passed away :(

very sorry to hear that mate , my deepest condolences . may her soul rest in peace.

Bilal I'm extremely sorry for your loss. She sounds like an interesting person. Please take solace in the fact that she is in a better place now.

Inna lillahi Wa Inna ilaihi Rajioon.
May her soul rest in peace in Jannah... ameen

Sorry to hear about your tragic loss Bilal,
Something we expect, but can not accept.
My sincere condolences. !!

Sorry to hear that Bro
MAY HER SOUL LIVE IN PEACE.:cry:

my condolences bilal may Allah grant her jannat ameen. she passed way in a very blessed month that too in the last ten days

Sorry to hear that, man.

My sincere condolences.

She's in a better place now. Take care, Bilal.

Inna lillahi Wa Inna ilaihi Rajioon.

May her soul rest in peace, btw she is lucky that she passed away in holy month of Ramazan.

My grandma just passed away in Patna, Bihar. She lived a long, healthy life of 85 God bless her, & she passed away peacefully in her sleep. She was perfectly healthy: she had good eye sight, good hearing, she could walk freely, never went to the hospital. I still can't believe she passed away, in her sleep as well that is. Her granddaughter (my cousin) was sleeping right next to her too, & she didn't notice anything. She tried to wake my grandmother up in the morning, but she wouldn't wake up.

I feel like I've lost a part of me right now. My grandfather (her husband) had died at a very young age, & she had also lost two of her sons before her. She was a strong woman, who had grown up in the village in poor, tough conditions. Even though I hadn't met her a lot in my life: I visited her twice in Patna, & she had visited me & my family in Karachi & Islamabad a couple of times; I used to keep in touch with her over the phone all the time. She was the one that taught me Bhojpuri, which I spoke to her in, she was the one that told me fascinating stories about my ancestral roots dating back to Iraq, Iran & Multan over the centuries (before coming to Bihar). I feel like I've lost a huge piece of my life, a source of guidance & wisdom, & I do not have enough words to express my grief. She was the only thing from my 'past/history' that really meant so much to me, the piece for all of my puzzles. She is there no more, & I still can't believe she's gone. I thought she'd go on to live longer than us, her health was always very good.

Inna lillahi Wa Inna ilaihi Rajioon. May God bless her soul. Ameen

RIP,My condolences Brother.

Sad to hear, in ramazan a tragedy like this happens, before Eid. A grandmother is really a very close relative.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom