What's new

MY BELOVED COUNTRY PAKISTAN.

IMAM

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I would first of all like to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to say what I wish to say in this forum. I have travelled the world and have now decided that Pakistan is the only country for me, not because I was born here, but I feel that our country is a blessed one and that every Pakistani who returns back home adds more power to our country.

No doubt these are very difficult times for our Nation and our people, as each leader in this country professes to the other that what he utters from his mouth is the manifest truth, but I wonder as to why there is so much tumult and oppression going on in my country? surely were we not advised by our Blessed Prophet pbuh as to how we should conduct ourselves? it seems we as a nation have forgotten the Annals of our Lord, and that is why we are in the predicament we are in. Please do forgive me for bringing Allah into this conversation, but I sincerely believe that we should have abided by HIS commandments which inevitably would have led our people and our country to live amongst each other in Peace and Tranquillity.

Our Nation has been blessed with so many things, yet we have paid no heed to help the poor and needy? but have hoarded all the wealth for ourselves! thinking that we will take it to our graves, the basic foundation of our people has been corrupted with the desire for wealth and illicit earning to fill our bellies with fire. Perhaps what we require in our country is to truly go back to the commandments of our Lord and simply follow HIS rules and not the rules which has been written by human human hands, surely if we follow the commandments of The One who has created us from a despised fluid, we are surely to go back on the right track? Our so called leaders in my opinion have followed the footsteps of Satan the Accursed one, He as we all know only promises false promises, and in the end will leave all of these leaders in the lurch.

The stakes are too high now for my country and the serious people in our country must take serious decisions and make sure that our country is guarded properly, for truly our country has been infiltrated by all means of deception, and in my opinion the only solution is to follow the Divine commandments of our Lord Most High, for truly there is none in our country who can deny that HIS awesome power and guidance is the truth, if our leaders had any shame and remorse then no doubt would make them all stoop their necks low in humility knowing that with certainty of sight that they have Transgressed beyond the set limits which were given to all of them to follow!

I would not like to say anything more, but all I would wish to say to our people is please think about the future generation give them a fair chance, for no doubt our elders have all steered our country into a precipice of utter destruction and we must enact to ensure the security of our children.

Peace and Blessings.

Thank you so very much, I hope I will be able to share my experience with all of you good people in this forum to bring back our country to what it was supposed to be.

Salam and welcome to the forum. You seem like you have a lot to say, just please make sure you keep a cool head when discussing and ignore trolls.

Keep in mind people will disagree with you, especially on religion since members here are of a variety of faiths and beliefs. Purely religious discussion is generally discouraged on this forum because of how it degenerates into uncivilized insults and trolling, but I'm sure you won't have any issues if you keep it civil.

I agree that we should have abided by the teachings of Islam, but the issue is that just as political leaders have become corrupted by their wealth and other personal worldly interests, many of our religious leaders have too. This is why we can't just say, 'let's follow our religion', because then you have to get past the fifty dozen molvis and mullahs arguing and debating, forming sects and even killing in the name of religion.

It's almost like we've gone so far off the path we can't return to it. Of course, we could if we tried - the hard part is uniting 1.5 billion people, or at least stopping them from killing each other. Politics plays a very big part in this too, as that's how we've been divided; political differences combined with religious disagreements to create an intertwined mess.

Last edited:
Thank you for welcoming me Mr. Nawaz.

Yes I agree religion is something only a few men of understanding agree upon and truly comprehend the gravity of the message which has been relayed to mankind, it is somewhat bewildering for me to accept that how man when he reaches his age of maturity has the audacity to challenge his Creator truly he thinks much too highly of himself. No doubt wars have been created in the name of religion, but it is the fault of man and what his hands have sent forth by making illegal things legal and legal things illegal to suit his own agendas and that is why we have most of the people in the world walking aimlessly to and fro in the life of the world each one professing to the other that he speaks the truth.

I have sat with Princes in the Middle East, I have sat with the most powerful men on this earth, and what I have understood is that each person himself does not seem to know or have the solution of the predicament in hand as their ego does not allow them all to accept the true reality of their short existence in the life of the world, they all think they will all live for a thousand years and will not be alive after their death, no doubt people shield themselves behind terminologies as Democracy and what have you not, but in reality there is not one nation which truly works in the name of Democracy, when 2% of the wealth of the world is controlled by a few elite men who have a firm grasp of most countries making them all subservient to their ways, by creating them as debt slaves, then how is it possible for any stability in our world or in that matter to have have true democracy in Pakistan?

I am afraid from what I have experienced and learnt during my travels, is that My country seems to be now the epicentre of alot of things which is going on in the Middle East, they have now selected our country as the new killing field. Say or think what you like, but there is something so sinister going on amongst our enemies who say they are our allies that it will make anyone stare with horror when they would know the sure reality and what is their true evil agenda. However I also think that the good people in our country are quite dissatisfied with how illicit leaders have managed to fall prey to foreign agendas simply by selling our country for a meagre price, they seem to think that they are all untouchables and above the law and they can do as they please.

Change will only come in my opinion in my country, is if we simply clean up our swimming pool which is now infested with faeces, People will only dive into the swimming pool when we have cleaned up all the Faeces in it.

A medieval Jewish prophecy regarding the coming of Israel’s Messiah appears to correspond to the current situation in the Middle East.

A piece of rabbinic literature(written 2000 years ago) known as the Yalkut Shimoni touches on many future scenarios both for the nation of Israel and for the world. In its section on the biblical Book of Isaiah and the prophecies contained therein, a rabbi cited by the Yalkut Shimoni states:

“That the year the Messiah will arrive when all the nations of the world will antagonize each other and threaten with war. The king of Persia (Iran) antagonizes the King of Arabia (Saudi Arabia) with war. The King of Arabia goes to Edom (The Western Countries, headed by USA) for advice. Then the King of Persia destroys the world (and since that cannot be done with conventional weapons it must mean nuclear which can destroy most of the world). And all the nations of the world begin to panic and are afraid, and Israel too is afraid as to how to defend from this. G-d then says to them “Do not fear for everything that I have done is for your benefit, to destroy the evil kingdom of Edom and eradicate evil from this world so that the Messiah can come, your time of redemption is now.”

We can see examples of this prophecy unfolding – On September 25, 2007 Ahmadinejad spoke at the UN Assembly and said that “soon the regimes of the Western world will fall and be destroyed. This threat is not just an ideology, we know based on Israeli and world intelligence that Iran has a secret nuclear plant where it is producing nuclear warheads for their missiles.

Another interesting fact recently published in the world press is that astrologers see this winter as the “Nuclear Winter” in which the Western world will be destroyed by Iran with Nuclear weapons (which matches up with ancient prophecy).

This clearly indicates the pending probability of a Third World War, the likes which we have never seen before, to be initiated by Iran. Based on the Prophecy mentioned, the war will have three stages:

Stage One – President of Iran threatens and antagonizes the King of Saudi Arabia
Stage Two – The King of Saudi Arabia turns to the West for advice and protection.
Stage Three – Iran opens fire, starts Third World War and destroys the West.

Last edited:
Thank you TS.

It is evident and inevitable that the surge of violence will increase in the life of the word, for the Mischiefmakers wish to occupy all the territories for themselves. It seems that the enemy wishes to completely meltdown the total social existence of the ones who say that they beleive in God.
Truly they will all come to know the punishment which awaits them all, for they have made a mockery out of the words oftheir Lord and have implemented their own systems which are only meant to suit their own evil and selfish agendas, it is not designed to alleviate the poor or feed them or clothe them, but it is designed to increase in further sin! and a complete precipice of destruction in civil societty.
The confirmation of waging war with Iran, will be a war in which nations upon nations will burn in the fiery flame! till their headskins comes off completely. The nations who think that this war will solve the issues in the world are in a state of delusion, all that will occur wll be utter destruction!! till the eyes will fixedly stare in horror!To think that they thought they will be able to escape in the lands is truly an error in their deluded minds, for they all be seized with a terrible seizure and they will be grasped by their lying wicked forelocks, they will walk in rows and ranks and all that will be heard are the footsteps of them walking to their destruction!!
Warn all those corrupt and evil ones that they will all be questioned, for they have made a mockery of the term Democracy, whilst in reality is is a deception of complete dictarship! These leaders who have become the slaves of the evil ones, will come to know how they will be overturned by overturning which will make them all stoop low their necks in humilty! for they will all in a while be attacked in ways they possibly cannot perceive. These leaders will all be abandoned by the evil one, for when the evil one will see what they cannot see, he will flee like a frightened ***!!

Thank you Atanz, you are right I am still learning, our knowledge is minute .

Yes I agree religion is something only a few men of understanding agree upon and truly comprehend the gravity of the message which has been relayed to mankind, it is somewhat bewildering for me to accept that how man when he reaches his age of maturity has the audacity to challenge his Creator truly he thinks much too highly of himself.

Did it ever occurred to you that religion can be just a man-made construct? Or what sort of God would send just one group to heaven and others to hell for eternity, just because they were born in non-Muslim families or differed in opinion?

Anyways, welcome.

Thank you Ocelot.. Whoever informed you of that notion is I am afraid not one of us. To go to Heaven and Hell is a very old Belief not just from the Quran but from all the books of the Abrahamic faiths. The notion of being born into a non Muslim family does not mean one will go to hell?? Many people have visited this world who have informed mankind the truth, it is just previous generations did not take heed, hence we are all in a plight of utter confusion. God has clearly told us what is to be and what is not to be.

Our nation is truly on the precipice of self- destruction for we have completely gone against the laws of which we were commanded to obey! so an army given to terrible warfare has entered into our lands professing to us as their allies, and that they utter from their mouths that they come in peace?! Truly our leaders have become the worst and lowest of creatures, for they have held ransom to 200 million people to wander to and fro blindly ,without any hope or any destiny! truly when they will all roar like hungry and thirsty lions, it is then the world will come to know the inevitable truth.

We, who call ourselves Muslims have all truly gone astray, for if we had obeyed the divine Laws, then with certainty of sight , our nation would have dwelled amongst other nations wih mutual respect and dignity, but look at what has become of our nation! they think that by amassing and hoarding all the illicit funds for themselves, they will be abe to escape in the lands? There are so many people in Pakistan who feel helpless ,fear has been instilled into their hearts by forces who have oppressed them and throttled any remains of self dignity which was left inside of them.

They think that they will be able to continue to loot and plunder and steal from our lands? they are truly in manifest error, for they still do not seem to comprehend that it takes merely One Man to make a difference! and in a while the signs will be sent to them in ways they possiby cannot perceive. Do the evildoers think that the lawless situation in Pakistan will be tolerated.

The People of the World should come to know, that if the leaders of the world do not take notice of our predicament which has been created by those who have an evil opinion about our nation, then in a while the cancer or Mayhem and uncertainty will spread all over the world within a blink of an eye, for Pakistan is a nation which must by all means be respected and be treated in a fair manner, no doubt the Allies might think that their little stooges will do as they have been commanded to do, but the people of Pakistan will by all means not tolerate policies which make no sense whatsoever!

Back
Top Bottom