What's new

my bad

blitz

BANNED
Reaction score
Damn i got a lot of infractions. Aright mods, i apologize. Ill stay on the topic.:pdf:

i wonder if the pakistani's in this board, who have been racist, bigoted and have insulted other religions, have ever got one infraction?

i wonder if the pakistani's in this board, who have been racist, bigoted and have insulted other religions, have ever got one infraction?
More Pakistanis than Indians have gotten infractions in the current situation. I believe in all these years we've earned the right of no one accusing us of favoritism in this regard. The number one reason why people get banned around here is either thread crapping or personal insults. Its an easy standard to follow as has been shown by many of you seniors (most of the time ;) ).

Blitz, that's quite mature of you. Thanks!

Ill stay on the topic. :pdf:
Thanks Blitz! :tup:

You should know better by now Adux. :rolleyes:

Damn i got a lot of infractions. Aright mods, i apologize. Ill stay on the topic.:pdf:

lol...dont mind me laughing ok. Its in no way meant as a insult. When i saw this thread/post it reminded me of those naughty kids who immediatly repends after getting the deserved spanking...'sorry pappa'...!!!

lol...dont mind me laughing ok. Its in no way meant as a insult. When i saw this thread/post it reminded me of those naughty kids who immediatly repends after getting the deserved spanking...'sorry pappa'...!!!

Before opening the thread I thought some one posted a joke! :smitten:
Kashif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom