What's new

My Autobiography

Reaction score
Country
India
A bar owner locked up his place at 2 AM and went home to sleep. He had been in bed only a few minutes when the phone rang. "What time do you open up in the morning?" he heard an obviously inebriated man inquire.

The owner was so furious, he slammed down the receiver and went back to bed. A few minutes later there was another call and he heard the same voice ask the same question. "Listen," the owner shouted, "There's no sense in asking me what time I open because I wouldn't let a person in your condition get in..."

"I don't want to get in," the caller interjected. "I want to get out."

I am like this trapped drunkard and this story is a metaphor for my life.

A bar owner locked up his place at 2 AM and went home to sleep. He had been in bed only a few minutes when the phone rang. "What time do you open up in the morning?" he heard an obviously inebriated man inquire.

The owner was so furious, he slammed down the receiver and went back to bed. A few minutes later there was another call and he heard the same voice ask the same question. "Listen," the owner shouted, "There's no sense in asking me what time I open because I wouldn't let a person in your condition get in..."

"I don't want to get in," the caller interjected. "I want to get out."

I am like this trapped drunkard and this story is a metaphor for my life.

Yeah! Your are right. Sound pretty drunk to me.:D

Reminds me of NORM. :)
but that's a joke, only guys who watched cheers might know:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom