What's new

My Application to Human Rights Watch For Help to Prevent Further Human Rights Abuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I have deleted the names of people in the copy of my application to HRW posted in the above link, if you would like to read the original application, please email me at anan2999@yahoo.com and I will email you the application with all the names and references that I sent to HRW.

I will request all good people to share the above link on facebook and twitter. It will be very helpful to deter such human rights abuses in the future.
Please read this thread for all the details of persecution:
https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=1095
I will be posting all the updates on this thread.

Again I request friends to share both the threads on social media so that people have some awareness against such abuses.

https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&p=858119#p858119

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/muslims-mind-control-and-american-defence.573035/#post-11145104

My Open Letter to Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan, to Intervene In Order to Protect the Interests of Pakistan

To,

Prime Minister Imran Khan,
The Prime Minister of Pakistan

Subject: Open Letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan to Intervene In Order to Protect the Interests of Pakistan

Dear Esteemed Prime Minister,

Though I am a common Pakistani, I do believe that all Pakistanis should hold interests of Pakistan supreme when they do anything. However several organs of state have totally failed to comprehend what is good for our country Pakistan. All Pakistanis hope that you will keep the interests of Pakistan supreme in every decision you take.

I want to bring your attention to a major problem facing Pakistan today. A large number of foreign students and Pakistani professionals go to USA every year. CIA keeps track of very talented graduates and professionals from target countries like Pakistan in USA and if some of those talented people decide to return to their motherland Pakistan with a desire to serve their people, CIA determines whether they should be allowed to freely go back and if CIA decides otherwise, they give bribes to agents and corrupt politicians in Pakistan and some agencies here retard those talented people and get the promised reward and bribes in return. Such actions by some of our own people keep the fate of our countries dark forever. I will like to emphasize that none of these targeted people have any remote connection to terrorism or extremism. They are targeted solely based on their talent and their ability to start businesses and enterprises especially in advanced technologies sectors where our country is truly lagging. I believe several tens of Pakistani citizens have been retarded in Pakistan over past ten years due to efforts of CIA. Nobody can easily determine the monumental loss to our country's economy because the efforts of so many returning Pakistani expatriates to set up technological enterprises in our country were so successfully thwarted by CIA. Many economists state that advanced technological industries in South East Asia and other Asian tigers were established in a 'flying geese pattern' where some individual started a technological enterprise and then more and more businessmen and entrepreneurs followed their lead and established even more successful technological businesses and slowly the fate of the entire nations changed towards a better and greater future. CIA successfully stalled this flying geese pattern from developing in our country by repeatedly retarding, controlling and thwarting the intelligent professionals who were ready to take the initiative to set up advanced technological enterprises in our country. Now we look at our country where our exports are continuously declining and we are lagging far behind the countries who received aid from us ten years ago. It is so ironic that Our Politicians hold seminars in foreign countries to attract investment and these seminars and conferences are usually total failure but many of these politicians actively retard Pakistanis who want to set up even more advanced technological companies in Pakistan. I will request the Prime Minister to properly investigate these issues, otherwise, our country, Pakistan, will suffer forever.

Special secret service agency that helps CIA retard Pakistanis was first established by traitor of the land, Pervaiz Musharraf, to appease Americans so that they would help him prolong his illegal and dictator regime at the expense of interests of our own country. I would request the Prime Minister to take action in order to investigate the details of this Pakistani secret service agency that retards talented Pakistanis on orders of CIA with American money in Lahore city. This is done in connivance with some influential people in Lahore city who have become tentacles of CIA because of the bribes CIA pays them to retard our people. I would request the Prime Minister to ask this agency to reveal how many Pakistanis they have already retarded and make sure such activities never happen in the future. Since administration of Lahore city is involved in these activities because of hefty bribes they receive, the esteemed Prime Minister is requested to investigate who are these black sheep in the administration of Lahore city who have become tentacles of CIA to facilitate retarding of a large number of Pakistanis returning from United States and damage the interests of Pakistan. I claim that several government officials in the city administration received millions of dollars each to orchestrate retarding of these talented Pakistanis coming back from United States to serve our country Pakistan.

CIA uses specially synthesized neuro-transmitters to alter, retard, or even possibly control the brains of target individuals. Since many times, it is very difficult to add these neuro-transmitters to victim’s food, they use very special techniques to get these neuro-transmitters into victim’s body. The special drugs and neuro-transmitters are added to the food of entire group dining at the occasion so the victim is assured that food is totally safe since everybody is taking food from the same source and the victim naturally thinks if there were any drugs in the food, the entire group would be sick or affected. This false sense of security is a deception technique and the drugs affect only the target and rest of the people in the group remain totally safe. Science behind this deception technique is that these drugs/neuro-transmitters remain totally inert(chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. The drugs can go into the bodies of the entire group taking the food but they do not hurt any biological functions until some EM frequency weapons are focused on someone who has eaten/or taken drugged food or beverage and the electromagnetic field produced by NEM directed frequency weapons makes the drugs chemically active in the body of the target victim, and the activated drugs combine with some major and potent neurotransmitters of the target and retard him forever. Rest of the people who ate the same food remain totally safe since inert/inactive drugs in their bodies are not charged by Electromagnetic directed frequency weapons and many times these people are told in advance that eating the same food would never hurt them.

Pakistani secret services, who cooperate with CIA, deploy hundreds of agents at different food shops to drug the food where ever the victim could possibly go to take food or drink. To corner the target, water and beverage companies are asked by secret services to put these mind-altering drugs to retard the victim in their manufactured drinks. In Lahore, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Gourmet, and other major beverage companies have actively participated in this activity. Sometimes secret services go to the extreme limit of drugging the water supply of entire areas. As I mentioned earlier, general public is not affected by these special drugs because these drugs remain totally inert (chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. Sometimes agencies promise money to food stores in return for their cooperation and promise big reward after they had successfully sold or served the victim drugged food.

It will certainly be very difficult for most people to believe what I say but you can get his information from people in agencies you actually trust. You can personally verify this if you know some owners of food shops in Lahore very well since this had become a very frequent activity by Pakistani secret agencies between November 2014 to April 2015. There was also large scale activity of drugging the beverages and the food stores in entire Lahore city from October 2013 to February 2014 by Pakistani secret services working under CIA’s command. These dates can also be verified by asking the residents of Lahore city who work in professions related to food business(bakeries/restaurants/general stores) in Lahore city since this was done on a huge scale and most food business owners are familiar that drugs were given to them by agencies and agencies asked food business owners to add those drugs to their complete food stock between the above mentioned dates.

My persecution with neuro-electromagnetic weapons started in USA at the start of 1998, when I was a student at New York University which is an American University. Unfortunately, when I took admission, I was unaware of Jewish character of the university. A Jewish(with a great very sorry to most good jews who are wonderful human beings) professor noticed my talent for mathematical finance and financial markets and asked CIA to retard me because of his animosity for Muslims. When I became the target of persecution by drugs, my mind was changed drastically. CIA started to manipulate me and some of my professors started to actively discourage and create problems for my research. I was given drugs in my food several times to stop me from working and to alter my brain with NEM weapons. Several times I would become very sick after having food but I had no idea what was happening and who was doing it. I contacted officials of my university but they all stubbornly refused to help me. I want you to understand that it was a very painful time and I have just written very briefly about it. When times became really tough and I realized that US Government was persecuting me and CIA was trying to retard my brain forever, I decided to leave America and go to Pakistan.

When I reached Pakistan, I suffered from the same cruelty of CIA dictating other third world nations what to do by generously bribing top officials. About ten people came to my home and gave me several injections and tied my hands and legs. I lost consciousness for one night. I did not know what was happening and could not even open my eyes. I had extremely severe shivering for two days and did not know what was happening. My family was manipulated and took me to a doctor of their choice in Pakistan Army and I was kept in house arrest with soldiers of Pakistan Army, on CIA's orders, stopping me from leaving the house and I was locked in my room every night. This continued for six months. After six months, I got drug induced jaundice because of over-drugging. I could not sleep for more than two months because of severe itching of jaundice. I had blood marks all over my body because I could not resist itching. As I mentioned, I was repeatedly beaten by state agencies to intimidate me. State agencies, on instigation of CIA, repeatedly asked food places to drug my food. I have been forcefully kidnapped, beaten and drugged several times by state agencies in Pakistan generously bribed by CIA to intimidate me and stop my research work in Pakistan.

I am an average sample out of those Pakistanis who were chosen to be retarded by CIA. Despite the efforts of my persecution, I continued to do research and as a Pakistani I am proud to state that I have discovered methods for the solution of ordinary and stochastic differential equation and my research is very fundamental and, learning from the history of work done in applied mathematics over past several centuries, I am sure that these methods I discovered would be used in applied mathematics for hundreds of years to follow. I am very proud to have done it as a Pakistani.

I would like to dispel any possible image that these targeted Pakistanis want in any way something wrong for our country or other fellow citizens. Despite my persecution by Pakistani state apparatus, I have a burning desire to serve my country. I have always tried to contribute my suggestions towards a better understanding how we should manage our country towards success. I will cite some of my attempts to stimulate discussion about the better future of Pakistan.
https://defence.pk/threads/the-need...gle-for-the-solution-of-kashmir-issue.456454/
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistans-economy-perspectives-and-foresights-for-the-future.426396/
https://defence.pk/threads/realizing-pakistans-geo-political-importance.410293/
https://defence.pk/threads/nuclear-...-effects-us-expert.432283/page-3#post-8336416
https://defence.pk/threads/pak-afgh...eration-and-the-role-of-peshawar-city.432522/
https://defence.pk/threads/integration-of-balochistan-into-pakistan.361999/

There are many other such threads I started and other posts and I attempt to write here on this forum since I have a strong desire to serve my country despite the hostile attitude of so many Pakistani compatriots. I have always tried to start discussions so that there could be an informed consensus in Pakistani people about the steps we need to take as a collective nation towards our better future. Most of these discussions are meant as an initial initiative for the policy experts to consider and build a consensus among themselves how to implement them.

I have discussed the problem here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/machinations-of-american-embassy-in-pakistan.354064/

Wilmott Forums - http://wilmott.com/messageview.cfm?catid=15&threadid=94796&STARTPAGE=1

Below is my blog where I have written my posts about our country, Pakistan.
http://ahsanamin2999.wordpress.com

Here is my company website
http://www.infinitiderivatives.com

Here is my public research page:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=435366

About My Professional Goals:

I have done extensive research in applied mathematical sciences and want to grow my mathematical modeling company towards mathematical research in the disciplines of financial trading, applications of mathematical technologies towards new and existing industries, green technologies, advanced medical and biological sciences, advanced agricultural and genetic research, and motion picture and animation design with great special effects using mathematical technologies.Innovation in most advanced sciences and technological disciplines depend on successful applied mathematical modeling.

I would request esteemed Prime Minister to not bow to any pressure of making decisions without listening to my point of view since this is what many people close to him but loyal to Americans would surely insist. I would request our Prime Minister to hold a total inquiry to punish those people who took bribes and retarded our talented people who wanted to serve our country so our society is purged of such evils forever.

This open letter also appears on internet.

Ahsan Amin

Your Truly,

Ahsan Amin

CEO Infiniti Derivatives Technologies
Phone: 0336-2602125 ; NIC No. 32303-2546364-5

Last edited:
https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&p=858124#p858124

I want to mention for good people and friends that I have been able to get good food last time but they introduced a lot of new frequencies in my room to retard me however I was able to block/alter many of the frequencies temporarily by covering the suspected places and removing some electrical devices but this trick would not work after a few days when I leave home since they will make changes so that I would not be able to block/alter any frequencies in the future. And there is a complete plan to detain me and put me on injections again so that I could be retarded again with the help from my family. My father and brother already asked me to sign a power of attorney giving them rights of management of property that is already in my name so I would have no possibility to raise any money if things turn sour. I want to request all good people that I am a perfectly mentally healthy person who has been abused and raped by a large number of psychiatrists and several other psychiatrists who are promised money and protection are still willing to continue to abuse me. I have also been denied my right to see a psychiatrist of my choice by my family since they are very aware that an honest psychiatrist would not be willing to give me drugs to retard me.

Read Here:
For the context read the above thread. Below I am copying the post.

Below is copied post from another forum. Read above post for actual reference.

Before writing this post, I want to apologize to good jews but want to tell them there are enough evil jews who are doing every thing to tarnish the great goodwill jews have so rightly earned through generations of hard work and being nice and kind to other people in the society. I want to request good jews to Please force these evil(jewish) people to end the bad practices that are starting to take root in American and other societies on their behest and before it is too late. I also really hope that my mind control would finally end(as I have been begging for past twenty years) and I would never have to write a post like this again.

Friends I have been writing on this forum since its very starting years. And a lot of people people know me from very early years also because I had another web site LIBOR Market Model web that hosted almost all the papers (more than 40-50) about the then cutting edge LIBOR market model and people freely downloaded papers and code from my web site. I continued to mention about my mind control persecution from time to time but only started writing regularly about it when I arrived in UK on a Highly Skilled Migrant work visa. Mind control agencies did everything in their power to fail me in UK. People were asked to not give me a job. People I contacted were routinely told brazen lies about me totally shamelessly. When I realized that I had no future in UK, I returned to Pakistan after a six month stint in UK. Since my hard earned money had thoroughly insulted mind control infrastructure in UK as they had to drug entire cities with mind control chemicals in UK (read briefly about it in my application to HRW below) for a nobody like me and American government had to move all their grand and influential puppets in UK (again for a nobody like me) to force people to drug the manufactured food. British Banks went to the extent to steal my money to bleed me. Read here: https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=102298#p857494. British police forcefully stopped me from seeing law firms(Brief details are given in my application to HRW attached as a link below). Since my money had given mind control agencies a very tough time, mind control agencies decided to never let me make significant money after that. My old Japanese employer was told to not hire me after I returned to Pakistan. Whoever I would contact someone in Europe for job or consulting, mind control agencies would move American embassy infrastructure in that country and somebody highly influential (or army or secret services of that particular country) in that particular country would approach my target employer and again brazen lies and fabricated stories would be told about me shamelessly. I am a fighter in life and I continued my research despite all economic, coercive and other hardships. All odds were against me but I tried my best to continue. I have been presenting my research to friends on this forum for past five or six years. At this point, I want to request good American and friends from other countries who have come to know me through my research to please use their influence to end my mind control forever.

Since things might heat up after my writing this and my persecution might increase, I want to ask European embassies in Pakistan to keep a vigil. I want to tell Europeans that my writing about mind control is in their great interest since the very same people who instigate retarding of intelligent muslims are behind retarding of dozens of intelligent europeans and once these people are exposed I am sure they will be far more careful in openly retarding European talent(that they do not like).

I had told friends earlier that a jewish billionaire is Godfather of mind control. When my persecution started (in late 1997) at the university in New York which is a big time player in mind control of Muslims, blacks and foreigners, many university officials were very pleased that they were getting written in good books of the billionaire jewish Godfather. Though there are far richer billionaires in US who are staunchly opposed to mind control, they are not ready to shell out hundreds of millions of dollars to bribe anyone to end mind control while mind control Godfather continues to give large bribes to people to continue mind control. Many of the people related to defense in mind control are given extremely high paying jobs in Godfather and his other jewish friends' companies after they retire from mind control and Godfather is extremely generous towards them and it is well established and well known to people in mind control that after retarding muslims, blacks and others in their career, they will move to paradise after they retire. No wonder there is no let up in mind control whatever good people try.

We know in almost all classic folk lore stories evil is too strong and too sure of itself while good is mostly weak and just trying to protect itself from evil who is bent on damaging and eradicating the weak and the poor good but it is the weak and poor good that finally prevails. I want to tell good American friends that evil at this stage has become too bold and thousands of talented people are retarded every year. And it is just not muslims and blacks that are on the line, several hundreds of brilliant whites are retarded across United States by mind control agency every year that has become too emboldened due to lack of any accountability. Thousands of foreigners are also kept retarded in dozens of countries including many European countries.

My only intention behind this post is that I want mind control to end from our societies. I do not have any joy in mentioning that there are some bad jewish actors behind it. In American society there are a large number of jews who have excelled in the professions of science, education, medicine and have made great contributions to our societies. There are a very large number of jewish professors each of whom would have taught tens of thousands of students on top of making extraordinary contributions to body of human knowledge through their great research. Then there are accomplished jewish scientists whose work, research and inventions make our everyday life better. There are great jewish doctors and surgeons who would treat countless sick people and make them recover from disease. The list of contributions of jewish people to humanity is very long and it continues. Then there are a large number of ordinary jewish folks who are known for their goodness and civility to other people in the society. When we know all of this, we do not want to say anything anti-jewish to hurt the feelings of so many good jewish people. But I still have to say there are really some bad people who are unconnected with most of the nice and accomplished jews and they instigate and continue cruel mind control torture on talented people of other ethnicities, religions and countries based on their personal dislike and hatred. My purpose is only to end the mind control victimization and torture on otherwise nice and talented people and I do not have any hidden intentions beyond that. And I am sure American society knows very well about the contributions of good Jews to both their country and broader humanity and my exposing some bad actors would never have any bad effect of any kind on these good and nice jews who we all respect and who are our role models.I want to tell friends something I have said before here that I am sure American society would eventually end the menace of mind control from their and other countries. I want to request all good Americans and Europeans to come forward and invite any investigative journalist you know to read my threads and ask them to help end the menace of mind control in our societies through their investigative journalism. Without any accountability evil will continue to grow stronger and then mind control would start to threaten even those people who consider themselves safe due to affiliations, status or wealth.

I want to request CNN, New York Times, Washington Post and large reputed European media outlets to run a comprehensive story on mind control torture, retarding and victimization of intelligent people of US and other nations by crooks in US army on behest of some powerful people in United States and due to rightwing extremist biases of these crooks. If you would like to do investigative research about animal practices of US army, one great resource would be mainland European embassies in Muslim countries who keep a detailed account of mind control persecution of intelligent muslims in these countries by crooks in US army. Many of the staff in mainland European embassies are very good human beings who abhor such practices and would love to cooperate with good journalists in exposing the evil animal practices of US army crooks. Only the accounts of people at mainland European embassies in muslim countries thorough animal practices of American army's mind control wing would be enough to drop a great bombshell in the media and general public all across the world. I want to warn all the good people who try to have a civilized dialogue with crooks in American army to end their evil practices that their being nice with crooks is a very misguided approach. Since good people do not have the power to forcefully end the evil practices of US army crooks, only way to end the evil practices of US army crooks is by exposing them openly in US public and all across the world.
It seems that crooks in American army and mind control are unable to pay a heed to civilized calls by good American people and others to end their animal cruel practices and remain bent on mischief. If crooks in American army and mind control remain adamant on continuing evil practices, the only solution seems that some brave investigative journalists expose them by running a comprehensive story on mind control practices by American army. It seems that doing a civilized dialogue with hardened crooks in mind control gives them a strong sense of weakness of good people and makes the crooks even more adamant to continue their evil practices. Reminds me of Abu-Gharib. Very similarly, Crooks in defense had no conception that they were doing any wrong thing when there was a culture of openly urinating on human captives. It was an open thing in army and most crooks thought it was indeed a very right thing to do( and I am sure some of those crooks still believe that it was a right thing they did even after being reprimanded by the broader American society). It was not until brave people at CNN did a daring story against animal practices by crooks that evil practices stopped. Though American army crooks retard intelligent people of all color and creed, these ultra right wing army crooks love to retard blacks and muslims with great relish. Blacks are only 8-10% of US population but make a very large proportion of victims in united states since many ultra right wing crooks in US army would rather die than let those intelligent blacks succeed in American society in a big way.
For the context of my persecution, please see
In this thread I have given some account of my persecution spread over past 23 years.

My Letter to HRW About My Human Rights Abuse : https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=102298

In the thread below I have given some discrete hints about why American defense is so rabid to persecute me and other muslims like me(and blacks) (and why no president finds it politically expedient to end mind control on innocent human beings.)

Muslims, mind control, Muslim-Jewish relationship and American defense: https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=101453

In the thread below I tried in vain to request prime minister of my country to end mind control here but he is helpless before crook generals in Pakistan army who take hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes from CIA.
My Open Letter to Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan, to Intervene In Order to Protect the Interests of Pakistan https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=1125#p858119

I want to end this post by re-iterating my apology to good jews but want to say again there are enough evil jews who are doing every thing to tarnish the great goodwill jews have so rightly earned through generations of hard work and being nice and kind to other people in the society. I want to request good jews to Please force these evil(jewish) people to end the bad practices that are starting to take root in American and other societies on their behest and before it is too late.

This is another post I am copying from before for reference of friends.

I want to write this post to ask American tax payers to please cut funding of crooks in US army. I was reading that there has not been a successful audit of spending by US army in past decade. You would probably ask me why you should do anything to bridle spending by crooks in army. Here is why.
Crooks in US defense have spent several billion dollars in attempts to retard me over past twenty years. I went to Hong Kong in 2000 to find a job in finance and derivatives and I stayed there for three months. Crooks in US army continues to drug food and water at large number of places in Hong Kong and Kowloon and continued to play all sort of tricks with me. I still recall when I went to office of South China Morning Post to tell them how badly they had drugged the city of Hong Kong, they had already set up someone who received me and told me after hearing my story that he did not believe me.
They gave me electric shocks twenty days after I returned from Hong Kong.
Later I was asked by my Japanese employer to come to Tokyo (2005) and work in their office there(I was earlier working from Lahore). They drugged large number of places in Tokyo city and mad e my life absolute hell and I resigned only after one month of stay in Tokyo. I did not want to return to Pakistan due to huge persecution by my family and the army so I decided to go somewhere where US military could not go and got Iranian visit visa from Tokyo and went to Tehran.
Crooks in US defense gave huge amount of money to Iranian crooks(crooks everywhere know each other well) and they used huge microwave and gases torture on me. I still recall on my first night in an Iranian hotel, I left the hotel after midnight and randomly ran in streets of Tehran to somehow avoid pain due to directed microwave torture. Just after two or three days in Tehran, I was trying to find refuge in embassies like Vatican in Tehran asking them to help me on human grounds. I left Tehran after one week and flew back to Pakistan. I still recall that I arrived at Tehran airport a lot earlier than flight departure. I had previously protested somewhere against unnecessary removal of shoes of Muslim passengers and it was known to mind control agencies. They asked Iranians security on airport who approached me inside the departure lounge and took me to a room and asked me to remove my shoes and had my body search.
Since during all this, mind control agencies could not control me well and several of my neurotransmitters were coming back, they had extremely huge amount of gases in washrooms in Dubai airport where I would stop for transit while going to Karachi. No wonder ultra conservative crooks in US army align so well with Saudi(who dissolve their criticizers in acid) and Dubai.
Later I got British HSMP work visa and went to London in 2010. Crooks in US defense drugged several large cities of UK on a large scale(it was impossible to get good beverages or bottled water. They even drugged beer, wine and pork at a lot of places.) You can ask people in UK secret services(many of whom would love to tell you everything in detail) about supernatural stories how they drugged food in cities of UK in 2010. I still recall that I wrote several page account of my persecution and I would print hundred of copies of it and distribute them in London. When I was distributing those papers outside of some London Newspapers, administration of those newspapers went to extreme length to point out that certain part of sidewalk was their property and they would call police if I stepped there. I was forcefully removed from the compound in London(after I had passed all security checks) when I went there to ask law firms for help and the law firms on main street would refuse to meet me and say that I had to either email or send the letter by post and they would not accept any papers from me(somebody would approach me at the door and tell me about it and ask me to leave.).
They continued to drug food and beverages in entire city of Lahore numerous times in past ten years.
Net worth of several mind control agents who continued to retard me in Pakistan is north of several hundred million dollars each depending upon their seniority(with most senior agent worth 800 million USD).
And this drugging of entire cities by crooks of US defense never ends. Now they are drugging the twin cities of Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
I am just telling about myself. There are tens of thousands of mind control victims all over the world.
Please cut their funding before it is too late. They are not retarding just Muslims(I have no religion but of course I am Muslim by birth) only, they retard a large number of totally innocent and talented Americans. Crooks love to bite the same hand that feeds them(It is typical of crooks and large unbridled armies in human history)

:coffee:

• Neuro-transmitters to victim’s food ?

Technically when you eat food the food goes to your stomach where it is dozed in Acid, which dissolves the item and then quickly absorbable item are thrown out , I can assure you your food is safe

For situation where your old employers refused to give you extension or Job , perhaps could be for different factor may be they prefer to hire locals (Natives) happens all the time

"Your statement , authorities in international cities drugged up whole city , I am sorry but that stuff is illogical "

Perhaps you should see a Doctor in Pakistan if you are comfortable with it
Schizophrenia is a medical condition

They will do few tests CT scans of Brain and also check your mind's fitness level in most cases it can be controlled with care
main-qimg-88385c7ede0e29375aa81c933af04df6

I think you have some serious health matters you need to address , please approach your own family member and ask them to help you, this post is not meant to make fun of your situation

1- Psychiatrist , help you examine any fears you may have (Phobia with some activity or entity) , they listen to your thoughts and help differentiate what may be excessive overthinking or not real

2- Doctors help you get tested with CT Scan help you get checked with Specialist who can suggest approaches to provide therapy for mind

Sometimes these conditions happen to people with no specific reason , age etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom