What's new

MUST WATCH! Only in Saudi Arabia!

way too much ample free time on their hands, as it appears......

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

i do enjoy watching their ''tafheet'' from time to time, though it is a dangerous practice

No offense to any arab here, but what I feel is, they are like strangers, new in the world and dont know anything about it. They are wasting the money as if they have farms with money growing like leaves on trees.

They must be wise, and can be supreme power if they wish.
I just call Saudis with no brains and full pockets. Believe it or not, it is 99.99% reality.

They are lucky people. arabs with their oil.

resource-endowed, yes.

Just say ''Mashallah''

now, if only they were more assertive and investing more in themselves rather than spending......they buy $60b in arms when they should have the capacity, human capital and infrastructure to produce it themselves :)

never too late though

resource-endowed, yes.

Just say ''Mashallah''

now, if only they were more assertive and investing more in themselves rather than spending......they buy $60b in arms when they should have the capacity, human capital and infrastructure to produce it themselves :)

never too late though

Just to show you people are lazy animals. If given everything in life, we have no drive or ambition.

^^ there is a reason why we call saudis Khajoors :D
wadday tire aan wali Khajoors :P

after watching this video i can say only one word bh=======oth full of money no clue what to do

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom