What's new

Muslims, not Hindus, won Kargil for India: Azam Khan

Keep the army beyond religion. As Gen VK Singh has said - THEY WERE ALL INDIANS. PERIOD.
Let we indians not give importance to this Choothiya. if we do so we are playing directly into the hands of those who wish to weaken the one truly secular institution of this country.

Unfortunately this guy does represent a significant percent of the people. :(

He is a such a goat. :lol:

I wonder what kind of two-legged animals vote for such lunatics in UP. More Muslims than Hindus or any others are abusing this guy on Twitter than anywhere else.

He is a such a goat. :lol:

I wonder what kind of two-legged animals vote for such lunatics in UP. More Muslims than Hindus or any others are abusing this guy on Twitter than anywhere else.
He is a troll :D Just like his supporters. He should have been turned into a Meme long back :D

Keep the army beyond religion. As Gen VK Singh has said - THEY WERE ALL INDIANS. PERIOD.
Let we indians not give importance to this Choothiya. if we do so we are playing directly into the hands of those who wish to weaken the one truly secular institution of this country.

Army is not secular-- it is Nationalist. Congress/AAP/SP/BSP/CPI etc are the 'secular' ones.

Better call our jawans and patriots as nationalists.They have the balls to make the supreme sacrifice for our country.

where is the team of ultra left neo liberal - Barkha Dutt, Rajdeep, Sidarth Varadrajan, Arnab

where is the team of ultra left neo liberal - Barkha Dutt, Rajdeep, Sidarth Varadrajan, Arnab

Probably giving it to him under his table. :lol:

This idiot is actually a political leader of an Indian state (virtually). By this measure, I should be the next PM (after NaMo retires :D).

This is mating season.

Animals are known to behave strangely during these days.

Every Army man will be ashamed of such unsecular comments,.... enough said.

Mr. Azam Khan, neither Hindus nor Muslims or Sikhs or Christians, all Indians fought for their Motherland and sacrificed their lives! :cuckoo:

I wonder if Azam Khan has the guts to tell that to "muslim" soldiers who fought in Kargil in person ??? If yes We might even see a bigger and stronger slap than Kejrival got. :woot:
PS: I am totally against public slapping :rofl:

He should take the note of the experience from another Samajvadi Abu Azami and his speech in Malegoan Maharashtra few years ago. He was forced to close his communal dukan by the muslim crowd he was addressing ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom