What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

HAHA well if u were smart enough which I doubt, u could have noticed that we PAkistanis have accepted the reality and moved on. We understood we made some mistakes and well there were amix of other things, and we paid the price. Now we are trying to move on with our brothers no the other side. Not all of them agree with us, we dont with many of them human nature. But one thing is really fascinating how u indians love to take credit for terrorism, and breaking of a country. Then the same Bengalis were poor oppressed bengalis and u guys had to send in ur army to liberate them. Well come on now, where is ur army to liberate the oppressed the poor bengalis of Asam. Oh wait, the shoe is on the other foot, that was mouh main ram ram, and now this is the baghal ki chrui. Not only shameless but ghatiya, and hypocrites as well.

Oh WoW! Looks like I hit a nerve there.

I had heard that an*l without lube hurts. I can see it does, more so when it's a fair, blue-eyed mard-e-mujahid at the receiving end from a tiny dark skinned evil baniya yindoo! :lol:

Well I can't say anything more to people who are programmed to ignore the real world. Don't bring 1971, entire world knows what happen.

Entire world knows about ISI.

Entire world knows about problems in India, especially religion based.

Army is called way later than the current situation. But I think you have wrong information about Indian protocols.

Get out of your imaginary world, look at what is happening around you. Haven't you already made enemies out of so many nations. You are getting more and more isolated.

North east problem is our problem and we know how to tackle it, and there won't be any breakup unlike yours in 1971.

NE problem will be solved by bullets if required but your wishes won't come true.

As for making these comments, I am not coming to your level of insulting with cheap words.

Hope other MODs will take neutral decision and get people like you out of this thread.

A person from Luckhnow asking from Pakistan to save them....if you try, who will save you...So isn't it obvious you gave an answer that hides your inability and still feeds your ego.....:rofl:

Oh WoW! Looks like I hit a nerve there.

I had heard that an*l without lube hurts. I can see it does, more so when it's a fair, blue-eyed mard-e-mujahid at the receiving end from a tiny dark skinned evil baniya yindoo! :lol:

Stupid is what stupid says, and u prove it right. And whats up with the homo lube, butt hurt and all. Dont tell me............Not that I have a problem with u being a fag or some. But just because u like to take it in the no sunshine zone, dont mean that all of us have the same desires.

Guys, a breaking news.

I asked the khala to post her pic in her avatar yesterday.

And she complied!

Lovely pic khala, I always guessed you looked like that.

Please don't insult the monkey. :cry:

:guns: Vinod2070

Get over yourself woman, they are talking about PN(Pakistani Nationalist). The world doesn't revolve around you, not in real life, not on the interwebs.

Wait What? Does this mean you are fake id of PN? lmfao.

Ha Ha.. Busted... Now what would make a dude pose as a girl on an internet forum ... :rofl:

Well I can't say anything more to people who are programmed to ignore the real world. Don't bring 1971, entire world knows what happen.

Entire world knows about ISI.

Entire world knows about problems in India, especially religion based.

Army is called way later than the current situation. But I think you have wrong information about Indian protocols.

Get out of your imaginary world, look at what is happening around you. Haven't you already made enemies out of so many nations. You are getting more and more isolated.

North east problem is our problem and we know how to tackle it, and there won't be any breakup unlike yours in 1971.

NE problem will be solved by bullets if required but your wishes won't come true.

As for making these comments, I am not coming to your level of insulting with cheap words.

Hope other MODs will take neutral decision and get people like you out of this thread.

A person from Luckhnow asking from Pakistan to save them....if you try, who will save you...So isn't it obvious you gave an answer that hides your inability and still feeds your ego.....:rofl:

Simple se baat hai..

Entire world means all the countries excluding Pakistan, cause Pakistan is situated on Mars... How do you expect them to know what the world knows?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom