What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

I think we all need to support the Bengali revolution which was started in 1971. It still hasn't been complete.

as it was an ethnic-nationalist movement it makes perfect sense to unite the people of West & East Bengal as they are inseperable. All means should be used to help unite these people.

images

There is a difference between being at your position and any other Pakistan poster, you have power and you have to have more restrain.

If an allegation is made, its because of possible scenario. It may be wrong.

Do we call you guys with these words when you blame us for Baluchistan and Mehran, Kamra attack without any proof just because the target were India centric.

According to your logic, if we apply in this situation, isn't it possible that Pakistan backed extremists were behind this to take advantage of recent riots and destabilize India.

So better use words considering blow-back.

i'm calling your bluff....."incredible india" seems not so incredible in the Northeast nowdays; this pains your hindutvas and therefore their automatic trained reaction is to blame Pakistan....even a stampede at a temple in some unknown quarter of the country warrants "Pakistan/ISI involvement"

trust me, we are just spectators here :pop:

I think we all need to support the Bengali revolution which was started in 1971. It still hasn't been complete.

as it was an ethnic-nationalist movement it makes perfect sense to unite the people of West & East Bengal as they are inseperable. All means should be used to help unite these people.

It is you who needs support. ;)

More kabaili tribals are dying, both by the Talibs and by the drones than Bangladeshis. The new PA operation will again create a few million tribal IDPs.

The tribals are the most despondent lot in the whole region. Millions dead, millions refugees, no end to sufferings in sight.

Ghar me nahi daane, amma chali bhunane. ;)

East and West Bengalis may not meet due to religious differences, we will make sure the kabailis East and West across the non existent Durand do meet up. After all they are the same people. ;)

It is you who needs support. ;)

More kabaili tribals are dying, both by the Talibs and by the drones than Bangladeshis. The new PA operation will again create a few million tribal IDPs.

The tribals are the most despondent lot in the whole region. Millions dead, millions refugees, no end to sufferings in sight.

Ghar me nahi daane, amma chali bhunane. ;)

East and West Bengalis may not meet due to religious differences, we will make sure the kabailis East and West across the non existent Durand do meet up. After all they are the same people. ;)

And finally the indian is out of the sheep's clothing. Opps.
I am sure no one heard that.

Well ont he tribal one that u just tossed out. Try and make sure remember the same tribals were the ones who kicked nehru out and then were the first to fight u guys in Kashmir. I see the love, the connection.

I have no trouble in discussing but a guy who starts his arguments with words like shameless and such does not deserve a serious response.. I hope you move on too :)

Well not far just go back 20 pages and see why he said that, oh wait u have been there already. Shameless indeed.

i'm calling your bluff....."incredible india" seems not so incredible in the Northeast nowdays; this pains your hindutvas and therefore their automatic trained reaction is to blame Pakistan....even a stampede at a temple in some unknown quarter of the country warrants "Pakistan/ISI involvement"
trust me, we are just spectators here :pop:
What bluff......And why are you going to Incredible India. What Hindutva?
Do you have any knowledge of what's happening there or is it shear anger that we pointed at Pakistan.....Don't you guys do it.

If you can't understand it, don't post on this.

If I were in ISI, I will definitly use this opportunity to cause mayhem in India.

As I said its a possibility and you are making no sense and just showing deep hate for India.

Come back to reality and rational thinking.

Act like according to your rank as your posts reflect same mind of India hating trolls.

We were also spectators when TTP attacked at Kamra, and within few minutes all started blaming India.:azn:

Pay back is a b**ch.

Deal with it....

And for Uniting East and West Bengal, the 1971 started because of you not us, and West Bengal will never join East. They are too patriotic towards India. Stop making comments like a noob.

And finally the indian is out of the sheep's clothing. Opps.
I am sure no one heard that.

Well ont he tribal one that u just tossed out. Try and make sure remember the same tribals were the ones who kicked nehru out and then were the first to fight u guys in Kashmir. I see the love, the connection.

Well not far just go back 20 pages and see why he said that, oh wait u have been there already. Shameless indeed.

Not really. After Nehru sent the IA, the tribals ran back faster than IA could chase them.

Before that they were doing fine raping and looting the civilians.

I have only one complaint though. The 90000 tribal POWs didn't show good workmanship building that Delhi Meerut road. I would know, I have driven on the road. ;)

Well if and if and only if the allegations are true, and ISI really is behind the exodus. Then hats off to me niggaz. Genius indeed.

And since being through 20 Pages he has taken upon himself to declare all Indians shameless, that kinda logic floats the boats of people like you!

Not really. After Nehru sent the IA, the tribals ran back faster than IA could chase them.

Before that they were doing fine raping and looting the civilians.

I have only one complaint though. The 90000 tribal POWs didn't show good workmanship building that Delhi Meerut road. I would know, I have driven on the road. ;)

Cant argue with an indian now can I, to prove u wrong I will have to fall deep in the lala land, then sink some more into some more delusions, and may be just may be I will get there. Thanks the british officers who betrayed us to help ur IA or else........... Well the rest is all history.

Cant argue with an indian now can I, to prove u wrong I will have to fall deep in the lala land, then sink some more into some more delusions, and may be just may be I will get there. Thanks the british officers who betrayed us to help ur IA or else........... Well the rest is all history.

This what I love about you guys the most. The delusion is just a treat to watch. :laugh:

Couldn't keep your flock together for quarter of a century and talking of gobbling a territorry from a far bigger and powerful country.

Ya ya I know. 1971 still hurts in the bu*t.

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually you are there already....and to be honest, you guys are enjoying it. In words of Zulfiqar...its an automatic reaction....whenever one Muslim dies, you guys start same old rant on minorities and every riot in India makes your belief in 2NT more firm. No wonder even MOD is enjoying it...:lol:

This what I love about you guys the most. The delusion is just a treat to watch. :laugh:

Couldn't keep your flock together for quarter of a century and talking of gobbling a territorry from a far bigger and powerful country.

Ya ya I know. 1971 still hurts in the bu*t.

:lol::lol::lol:

HAHA well if u were smart enough which I doubt, u could have noticed that we PAkistanis have accepted the reality and moved on. We understood we made some mistakes and well there were amix of other things, and we paid the price. Now we are trying to move on with our brothers no the other side. Not all of them agree with us, we dont with many of them human nature. But one thing is really fascinating how u indians love to take credit for terrorism, and breaking of a country. Then the same Bengalis were poor oppressed bengalis and u guys had to send in ur army to liberate them. Well come on now, where is ur army to liberate the oppressed the poor bengalis of Asam. Oh wait, the shoe is on the other foot, that was mouh main ram ram, and now this is the baghal ki chrui. Not only shameless but ghatiya, and hypocrites as well.

Actually you are there already....and to be honest, you guys are enjoying it. In words of Zulfiqar...its an automatic reaction....whenever one Muslim dies, you guys start same old rant on minorities and every riot in India makes your belief in 2NT more firm. No wonder even MOD is enjoying it...:lol:

Dude there is a thing called F@ck it if I care. I will tell u the same thing what I told a guy in my office who is from Lakhnow, he was asking me why Pakistanis dont raise their voice for us, when we are getting killed. So I told him well if we do u cry that we are interfering now when we dont u want us to. So the best option is FIIIC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom