What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

Heard of facebook, genius?

Any Indian who can use his or her brain somewhat will never post his or her pictures on this ISI and God-knows-who funded website.

If you posted your picture, I bet you would be laughed off the forum. Yet you Indians feel it is ok to judge others.

:disagree:

Any Indian who can use his or her brain somewhat will never post his or her pictures on this ISI and God-knows-who funded website.

Oye, dont doubt me, I have donated too :P

If you posted your picture, I bet you would be laughed off the forum. Yet you Indians feel it is ok to judge others.

:disagree:

People get laughed at all the time. Anyone who has ever had a social life knows that.

Though I doubt that's be you. :laugh:

I'd rather be laughed at than blown apart. ;)

Oye, dont doubt me, I have donated too :P

Good for you, man. :enjoy: I, personally, would never use my IP to transfer money to unknown people on a shady internet website...and that too a website linked to Pakistan...in these times of Global terrorism.

sab ke photo hain mery(ISI)ke pass beta jee dikhaoon ?

mery to itny achy thy ke logoon ne apni DP banai thi ok :rofl:

This is about muslim getting persecuted not about defaced. Come on guys!!!

hindustany desperation and shamelessness knows zero bounds.....i saw this headline on BBC. It was only inevitable that these bhatis implicate Pakistan, as it is most convenient for them.

yeah, a bunch of Zong Mobilink and Telenor subscribers caused this mass exodus; the signal waves caused people to riot. :lol:

BBC News - India blames Pakistan for exodus of migrant workers

Good for you, man. :enjoy: I, personally, would never use my IP to transfer money to unknown people on a shady internet website...and that too a website linked to Pakistan...in these times of Global terrorism.

It is through Paypal dear.. lwt them ctach me I will them all I have learnt here :)

#

You must have had a full bowl of Rice today, for last time some Indians were sent packing from Dubai, they were sprinkling pesticides on their corn flakes. !!

Hindian hain paaji jaldi auqat bhool jatay hain. Well he should come and see the number of indians licking the same camal bangers rug rider arabs ***.

Are you ok Khalajaan, they are talking about the Baloch guy Pakistani Nationalist.

I see a lot of Pakistani women in NYC...and to be quite frank they are quite ugly.....caked up with make up.....parrot noses....bad skin....oily gresy hair.....nasty....Its not a muslim thing either....On the other hand I have met and seen many Beautiful Bangladeshi women ......

We can go to any extent to show Pakistan in poor light. Problem?

C'mon, man. They don't need us. They're so good at it themselves that they can give even their worst enemy a run for his money. :laugh:

This is about muslim getting persecuted not about defaced. Come on guys!!!

Why? Why don; you care about hindus....christians....jains....buddhists being persecuted? This tread is not about muslims......the title is misleading its all about illegal immigrants and its a highly volatile issue in every part of the world....Look at Burma....why wont you guys take back your Rohingya?

hindustany desperation and shamelessness knows zero bounds.....i saw this headline on BBC. It was only inevitable that these bhatis implicate Pakistan, as it is most convenient for them.
yeah, a bunch of Zong Mobilink and Telenor subscribers caused this mass exodus; the signal waves caused people to riot. :lol:
BBC News - India blames Pakistan for exodus of migrant workers
There is a difference between being at your position and any other Pakistan poster, you have power and you have to have more restrain.

If an allegation is made, its because of possible scenario. It may be wrong.

Do we call you guys with these words when you blame us for Baluchistan and Mehran, Kamra attack without any proof just because the target were India centric.

According to your logic, if we apply in this situation, isn't it possible that Pakistan backed extremists were behind this to take advantage of recent riots and destabilize India.

So better use words considering blow-back.

So you hindutva goons target Muslims but make sure they are "Bangladeshi" first before you kill them. How do you do that? How do you tell a Muslim Bengali from India from a Bangladeshi. How scientific your hate filled mobs must be to be so controlled in their violence. That must come as a great comfort to Indian Muslims .

So these targeted ethnic cleansing.... Ooops sorry anti immigrant drive is not state sponsored then. Good to know.

And your information comes from an Indian channel ..... Well thats gospel truth then.

I think we all need to support the Bengali revolution which was started in 1971. It still hasn't been complete.

as it was an ethnic-nationalist movement it makes perfect sense to unite the people of West & East Bengal as they are inseperable. All means should be used to help unite these people.

There is a difference between being at your position and any other Pakistan poster, you have power and you have to have more restrain.

If an allegation is made, its because of possible scenario. It may be wrong.

Do we call you guys with these words when you blame us for Baluchistan and Mehran, Kamra attack without any proof just because the target were India centric.

According to your logic, if we apply in this situation, isn't it possible that Pakistan backed extremists were behind this to take advantage of recent riots and destabilize India.

So better use words considering blow-back.

You talking to a serious troll here mate, have fun and move on!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom