What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

Mate, I said the same thing to her.

So have many Iranians.

Don't try to associate with us. It is an insult for us.

Beg at the next door. Pleeeeeeeeeeease! ;)

Bhai, Ye Irani inhe kya kya bolte hai, sun ke main hakka-bakka rah gaya. Arian ne to us comments ko hi delete kar diya warna main tumhe zaroor dikhata. :lol::lol:

And just for a record, so ALL Pakistanis can see this that it is Indians who r obsessed with me.. look at what neutral person and mech wrote about me in their walls..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks like I really BURN lots of Indians here and they can't do anything about it.. NOTHING ZILCH!! BYE BYE GUYZ, SEE YA GUYZ TOMORROW!!

They wrote about the baluch guy Pakistani Nationalist. You really need to stop stalking others, as I said earlier.

Freud would have had a field day with her ;)

In this case, the symptoms and the diagnosis are fairly straightforward.

Over the hill, no male attention, a life spent behind a beautiful, stinking, loose garment, low paid job as checkout clerk at the Walmart, those "appreciate looks" of the customers, the fear of an honorable news in the papers if ever one talks to a namehraan male in real life... ;)

These are just some of them. They do paint the picture of a stunted mind.

Internet and the mobile are great tools for such frustos to try and do what they can't in real life. ;)

Bhai, Ye Irani inhe kya kya bolte hai, sun ke main hakka-bakka rah gaya. Arian ne to us comments ko hi delete kar diya warna main tumhe zaroor dikhata. :lol::lol:

Mate, PM karo. I am curious now. ;)

They wrote about the baluch guy Pakistani Nationalist. You really need to stop stalking others, as I said earlier.

This is what people do when they don't get attention in real life. Its her little escapade from the grinds of real life, let her be the pretty thing that she claims to be, atleast on the interwebs. Real world can be quite cruel to ugly birds. :)

And just for a record, so ALL Pakistanis can see this that it is Indians who r obsessed with me.. look at what neutral person and mech wrote about me in their walls..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks like I really BURN lots of Indians here and they can't do anything about it.. NOTHING ZILCH!! BYE BYE GUYZ, SEE YA GUYZ TOMORROW!!

Are you ok Khalajaan, they are talking about the Baloch guy Pakistani Nationalist.

Could Jinzed Girl be a fake ID of PN? Lmao, that d be epic lol.

I wouldn't be surprised, he was also obsessed about looks and thought of himself as some kinda Adonis(although he looks exactly how Mech described him to be). He wouldn't stop until I show him some pictures of Baluch regiment of PA! :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised, he was also obsessed about looks and thought of himself as some kinda Adonis(although he looks exactly how Mech described him to be). He wouldn't stop until I show him some pictures of Baluch regiment of PA! :lol:

Even Iranians were saying same thing about their complexion in their Sistan province.

After reading every comment on the thread, I've come to the conclusion that Indians are a very bigoted and narrow minded people.

I guess you forgot to read your own comments Bigot

fear of retribution makes everyone patriot.................:tongue:

::
Once again showing your true colors....now we know you are not India.:wave::pakistan:

Most of you Indians wouldn't even have the balls to post their pictures. Not referring to you, but others.

Most of you Indians wouldn't even have the balls to post their pictures. Not referring to you, but others.

Heard of facebook, genius?

Any Indian who can use his or her brain somewhat will never post his or her pictures on this ISI and God-knows-who funded website.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom