What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

Why would I do all that, I am not Indian. And that game of declaring me a boy is not working.. so don't even play that game or else U will go PINK just like your brothers vs_doc and angeldust. Come with a better argument for trolling. ;)

if a racist pr1ck like you can go on without getting banned , so can I. But again, even if they do ban me, I'd be happy coz its for a noble cause. Now go worship some white skin .

if a racist pr1ck like you can go on without getting banned , so can I. But again, even if they do ban me, I'd be happy coz its for a noble cause. Now go worship some white skin .

I have told the badi khala several times that her trying to act racist is only amusing for us.

I have told her that we are mostly not racists but for the racists among us, she and her ilk is the absolute bottom of the heap. ;)

I didn't even say anything about those groups.

BTW a quarter of them don't even exist anymore. Who the eff is Arunachal Dragon Force? :blink:

I visit Arunachal quite regularly and never ever heard of this group in my entire life!

What the heck is Arunachal Dragon Force.
mdr-ordi.gif

Every Madressa grad. knows this list by heart.

They rote learn this, bobbing their heads up and down for weeks. Much before they learn other useful skills. ;)

Yaar, now don't get logic into this.

What one learns at the age of 4 years, with 8 weeks of head bobbing up and down, doesn't leave him till the grave. ;)

This list has been taken from an Indian web site.

India - Terrorist Groups

Dead, live or no organizations - please ask KPS Gill all these questions.

if a racist pr1ck like you

why so much anger? :rofl:

But again, even if they do ban me, I'd be happy coz its for a noble cause.

Why r u waiting for moderators to ban you? In other words u r trying to say U Indians don't have ANY Shame left in you, and basically u guyz r Shameless people and won't leave on your own, unless u r banned? And then keep on getting back for more n more bans? That is pathetic. No self respect.

Now go worship some white skin .

I don't worship white skin unlike YOU and Indians (check some youtube videos on Indian obsession with the light skin), look at your own avatar with a Caucasian looking knight. I am pretty sure U don't look like that right? ;) I only worship my own people.

Thank you for speaking it out.

But I was referring to you guys.

Don't say the I-word dude!

Him and his lot won't be able to sleep for the next entire week. :lol:

I didn't even say anything about those groups.

BTW a quarter of them don't even exist anymore. Who the eff is Arunachal Dragon Force? :blink:

I visit Arunachal quite regularly and never ever heard of this group in my entire life!

If a quarter of these groups do not exist, why would they be posted and discussed in Indian media and discussion forums. And in any case you are no authority. You are just a stupid poster who can not differentiate between your own elbow and a$$.

If you haven't heard about this group or a quarter of others in Arunachal in your entire life, you must be 8 months old.

why so much anger? :rofl:

Why r u waiting for moderators to ban you? In other words u r trying to say U Indians don't have ANY Shame left in you, and basically u guyz r Shameless people and won't leave on your own, unless u r banned? And then keep on getting back for more n more bans? That is pathetic. No self respect.

I don't worship white skin unlike YOU and Indians (check some youtube videos on Indian obsession with the light skin), look at your own avatar with a Caucasian looking knight. I am pretty sure U don't look like that right? ;) I only worship my own people.

You are telling me Pakistanis look like monkeys? Because thats what your avatar looks like :angel:

This list has been taken from an Indian web site.

India - Terrorist Groups

Dead, live or no organizations - please ask KPS Gill all these questions.

How you know that all of them are separatist groups and how many of them are active or dead right now. Same question do you know anything about North-East India.

You wouldn't cry when we will build another consulate at your western border, would you ?

Oh no, why should we cry. It is you who may cry when the Afghan Taliban would blow it up. Remember they attacked your embassy in Kabul.

Your response makes it amply clear that you yourself don't belong to any nobility, including the ones who thanked you.

Oh no, why should we cry. It is you who may cry when the Afghan Taliban would blow it up. Remember they attacked your embassy in Kabul.

The mission is still there and the attack has made you more Isolated, you are doing what we wanted you to do, but then you need a brain to think about thinking, never mind.

You are telling me Pakistanis look like monkeys? Because thats what your avatar looks like :angel:

No I think that monkey is cute.. According to one of the Indians on this forum, Indians are cute, chocolaty skinned, tanned and stunning. Now my avatar fits that description of Cute, chocolaty and stunning, does that means he is Indian? No!! He is still a lil monkey ;)

Btw I like your Avatar, nice looking Punjabi guy with roots in Pakistani Gujarat - Punjab. ;)

Let me also place a map from this site, which has also been posted here before. This is just to educate you gentlemen as to what your own people display the chronic conflict within India.

India_2011_Map.jpg

Let me also place a map from this site, which has also been posted here before. This is just to educate you gentlemen as to what your own people display the chronic conflict within India.

India_2011_Map.jpg

wow SECULAR AND PEACEFUL INDIA MY FRIEND!! ;) :enjoy:

The mission is still there and the attack has made you more Isolated, you are doing what we wanted you to do, but then you need a brain to think about thinking, never mind.

Oh I never mind. The embassy is still there to be targeted again. Are we more isolated - I don't think so. In any case, it were the Afghans who launched the attack - take up the matter with them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom