What's new

Muslims are the new Jews now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christianity and Islam are the same Abarahmic Religions. No Difference.

Your God is False. Mine is True.

It is My Duty to Preach My Religion and to see that My True Religion is Followed by Everyone and Some God will give me Heaven.

Same Old BS.

Isn't all the religions the same then? The important thing is to spread your message with the appropriate means, instead of through force and destruction. If people accept something, it has to be through ideas. You can't force people to believe in something, but you can manipulate them into believing it or through convincing.

You believe in hell? No? So whats your worries then?
i belive in hell and heaven, and they both are here in this planet that i and you live in, propagate love for life over pety differences of color, group and ethinicity, then you create heaven and when you do the opposite you create hell in the same planet you live in and i am not talking about some unknown place where humans belive they will land up when they die.

Well, i said there were thousands of slaughterings by Muslims against non-Muslims. Which means thousands of such incidents, which implies that millions have been killed by Muslims throughout the ages to force Islam upon them.
I'm not disagreeing with you, ALOK.

How can you hold a Islamic leader or the sharia responsable for a mob group? I am pretty sure that you know better then me that all the khalifa's handled with justice. I am pretty sure to that you know better then me that Islam always stabilished peace and rights between people no matter from which religion. But why these hate attacks than? I keep christians a side for a minute, because of the blood in their eyes they dont know what they talking about. They are not at a niveau to talk serious with. Since 637 the Islam was ruler of Jerusalem and we all know the justice it brought there but as Zulkarneyn said, christian crusaders did conquere Jerusalem back in 1099 and ended this justice by creating a enourmes bloodbath in the name of cross, raped women and killed, slaughteren men women childeren olders etc.

This also blocked the mission for the knight templars but anyway the point is that Christians brought blood and terror to the world. History proven this many times. And now are the jewish leaders that bring terror to world. The only one who suffers now are the muslims.

Correction: You will go to hell because of your blind faith, it is every humans responsibility to question their parents' faith and chose the right path for themselves, if you're genuinely interested in finding the straight path, I'm sure Islam can show you salvations.
i think thats not required for salvation, i can not falcify the belief that my forefathers followed and say that the birth religion of mine is false. if there is hell and heaven, then its not else where, it is right in front of me and i am creating heaven by being good to the society i am living in and giving enough space for every one arround me to make their choice, i do not influence others decesions and force some thing on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom