What's new

Muslim woman paints Narendra Modi, Yogi Adityanath portraits; beaten up by husband, five others

ranjeet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
An FIR was on Sunday registered against six people who allegedly assaulted a newly-married Muslim woman for making a painting of prime minister Narendra Modi and Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath, police said.

The complaint was filed by Nagma Praveen's father Shamsher Khan against six people including her husband, Pervez Khan, at Sikandarpur police station, superintendent of police, Anil Kumar said on Sunday.

Nagma married Pervez last year in Basarikpur village in the Sikanderpur area.

Shamsher alleged that his daughter was assaulted and thrown out of the house by her husband and five other men after she made a painting of Modi and Adityanath, Kumar told PTI.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/utta...beaten-up-by-husband-five-others-4027917.html

Yaar I was going to post this and you beat me to it

Wonder what the secular liberals will say about that.

No Freedom of Expression for the woman. Why cant she paint the pictures of those who she considers as her saviors

anyone who supports Fasicts Necrophilias and Mass murderers should be killed at the spot
Logically you are advocating your own death.

Millions of people support Modi and Yogi. Advocating that all these people to be killed on the spot is supporting mass murder. Ergo according to your statement someone should kill you on the spot

Logically you are advocating your own death.

Millions of people support Modi and Yogi. Advocating that all these people to be killed on the spot is supporting mass murder. Ergo according to your statement someone should kill you on the spot
you just can't kill me i am not Indian Dalit

anyone who supports Fasicts Necrophilias and Mass murderers should be killed at the spot

You hate mass murderers.OK

But Majority of Indian people has supported Modi in 2014. So you want to kill atleast 50 crore Indians all on the spot. Congratulations! You are wanna be mass murderer now.

So question is do you hate yourself now?

Exactly, they just beat her :(...Normally I'm totally against beating a woman but in this case it makes total sense. I wish I could hug them.

But Majority of Indian people has supported Modi in 2014. So you want to kill atleast 50 crore Indians all on the spot. Congratulations! You are wanna be mass murderer now.

Hey,
There is something called "figuratively speaking". It is just a metaphor especially when someone wants to express his resentment. Of course no one wants to kill 50 million (cror) people for supporting an idiot.

Exactly, they just beat her :(...Normally I'm totally against beating a woman but in this case it makes total sense. I wish I could hug them.
So what is the punishment for her as per the sharia ? I'm sure she's broken some law of allmighty allah here.

Hitler also had many supporters but this didnt make him pious angel

you just can't kill me i am not Indian Dalit
Indian Dalit

upload_2017-9-10_14-49-30.jpeg

So what is the punishment for her as per the sharia ? I'm sure she's broken some law of allmighty allah here.
No, that's our hate for the mass murderer. She got the treatment for being stupid. However if we see the mass murderer, we'll shot him right on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom