What's new

Muslim Prisoners Attack UK Jail Warden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana

BANNED
Reaction score
LONDON: Ripples from last Wednesday's explosive Woolwich murder of soldier Lee Rigby have now been felt in one of Britain's maximum-security prisons.

Three jailed Islamic extremists in Full Sutton prison in East Yorkshire carried out a brutal attack on a warder after an imam reportedly called on them to pray for Rigby. The trio snatched the warder from the high-security prison and held him hostage for four hours, beating him to a pulp.

The victim, who is in his thirties, was locked in a cleaning room where he was beaten with mop handles. He was told by the three attackers that they he would die. By the time the attack ended around 8 pm on Sunday, when armed guards barged in to rescue the officer, he had serious injuries, a broken jaw and was covered in bruises and blood. He has been discharged from hospital.

A female colleague who was involved in rescuing the victim also suffered injuries.

The North East Counter Terrorism Unit, which is investigating the attack, said two of the suspects were aged 25 and the other 26. Officers said the vicious attack was sparked by a simple call from the prison imam to pray for drummer Lee. The ringleader of the attack was left outraged by the call. He felt the 25-year-old's murder was justified. Joined by two fellow Muslims, an African-born inmate and a British convert, they kidnapped the guard and set upon him.

"The ringleader wanted to start a riot," prison officers said. "After taking a hostage he was shouting for 'true Muslims' to join a holy war."

Three Muslim inmates attack UK jail warden - The Times of India

The Muslim inmates should have first attacked the Munafiq Imam.

LONDON: Ripples from last Wednesday's explosive Woolwich murder of soldier Lee Rigby have now been felt in one of Britain's maximum-security prisons.

Three jailed Islamic extremists in Full Sutton prison in East Yorkshire carried out a brutal attack on a warder after an imam reportedly called on them to pray for Rigby. The trio snatched the warder from the high-security prison and held him hostage for four hours, beating him to a pulp.

A female colleague who was involved in rescuing the victim also suffered injuries.

The North East Counter Terrorism Unit, which is investigating the attack, said two of the suspects were aged 25 and the other 26. Officers said the vicious attack was sparked by a simple call from the prison imam to pray for drummer Lee. The ringleader of the attack was left outraged by the call. He felt the 25-year-old's murder was justified. Joined by two fellow Muslims, an African-born inmate and a British convert, they kidnapped the guard and set upon him.

The Muslim inmates should have first attacked the Munafiq Imam.

Now read the highlighted parts before you start bashing Islam. Please do not bother or dare to drag a religion into this, because the story / published article clearly shows two sides of a same picture.....two different types on Individuals or call them Muslim. One imam is calling to pray for a Non - muslim, and the other newly converted savages attack a non muslim.
These people does not deserve to be called muslims, as the article itself pointed out that they were converted muslims, so it really depends on their upbringing, the company, the imam they have been hanging with. So please do not drag religion unless you have some positive or sensible knowledge to share over here

Now read the highlighted parts before you start bashing Islam. Please do not bother or dare to drag a religion into this, because the story / published article clearly shows two sides of a same picture.....two different types on Individuals or call them Muslim. One imam is calling to pray for a Non - muslim, and the other newly converted savages attack a non muslim.
These people does not deserve to be called muslims, as the article itself pointed out that they were converted muslims, so it really depends on their upbringing, the company, the imam they have been hanging with. So please do not drag religion unless you have some positive or sensible knowledge to share over here

Question: Can there be a difference between a "born muslim" and a "converted muslim" then? Or that you make such a difference between the two categories?

problem with muslims religion is they make anyone muslims and anyone non -muslims in a sec. OBL is muslims so many human bombs also.

real question is islam a violent religion ? as far as in history goes, no one attacked and cited religion as region on attacking non muslims other then islam.

my dear you should also have highlighted what i have said after that. Yes when one gets converted to Islam or born muslim in a country like UK where radicalism is on the rise yes I will raise the finger at them , as I said it does matter. Their nature and attitude will depend on the type on company they keep, the mosques they go to, the imams they pray behind. The best thing about idiots like these is they believe they know Islam but yet they stand far from it. They are not the only one to be blamed here, the biggest and major problem is the Version of Islam preached by imams in UK, and thats what David cameron needs to work on
Question: Can there be a difference between a "born muslim" and a "converted muslim" then? Or that you make such a difference between the two categories?

problem with muslims religion is they make anyone muslims and anyone non -muslims in a sec. OBL is muslims so many human bombs also.

A Muslim is one who believes in the 5 pillars of Islam.

A Non-Muslim is a one who does not even believe in any one of the 5 pillars of Islam.

Five Pillars of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

belief
worship
charitable giving
fasting during the month of Ramadan (sawm)
the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.

A Muslim can instantly become Non-Muslim if he refuses to accept any of the above 5 pillars of Islam.

The kinds of OBL and TTP will only call them muslims, heck i wouldn't even call them human
real question is islam a violent religion ? as far as in history goes, no one attacked and cited religion as region on attacking non muslims other then islam.
care to elaborate or share your version of history please, history is not my strongest part

A Muslim is one who believes in the 5 pillars of Islam.

A Non-Muslim is a one who does not even believe in any one of the 5 pillars of Islam.

Five Pillars of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
oh ma ma these are pillars of Islam, as if foundations of a Muslim, although it strengths the faith but has nothing to do with being a muslim or a non-muslim....
Pilgrimage - it is obligatory (complusory) only for those who have wealth, there is a condition for it. so you will still be a muslim if you do not perform hajj
Zakat - there is a set forumla for it. again it obligatory for those with wealth.
Fasting - it has a totally different motive, and reason behind it.

A muslim is the one who believes in Oneness of ALLAH, Muhammed is the last prophet, The quran is the truth, believes in all angels, all the prophets before.

The kinds of OBL and TTP will only call them muslims, heck i wouldn't even call them human

care to elaborate or share your version of history please, history is not my strongest part

I can prove them as Muslims.

Provided I am given a fair playing ground.

oh ma ma these are pillars of Islam, as if foundations of a Muslim, although it strengths the faith but has nothing to do with being a muslim or a non-muslim....
Pilgrimage - it is obligatory (complusory) only for those who have wealth, there is a condition for it. so you will still be a muslim if you do not perform hajj
Zakat - there is a set forumla for it. again it obligatory for those with wealth.
Fasting - it has a totally different motive, and reason behind it.

A muslim is the one who believes in Oneness of ALLAH, Muhammed is the last prophet, The quran is the truth, believes in all angels, all the prophets before.

In short - Shahada?

These ppl are creating trouble.. One day ppl will say "enough is enough".....

There is a limit to tolerance..

my dear you should also have highlighted what i have said after that. Yes when one gets converted to Islam or born muslim in a country like UK where radicalism is on the rise yes I will raise the finger at them , as I said it does matter. Their nature and attitude will depend on the type on company they keep, the mosques they go to, the imams they pray behind. The best thing about idiots like these is they believe they know Islam but yet they stand far from it. They are not the only one to be blamed here, the biggest and major problem is the Version of Islam preached by imams in UK, and thats what David cameron needs to work on

Thank you for your response and the candour contained. Undoubtedly there is a problem with Extremism in anyone or in any form.
However then the question then arises from your post: Are the religious ideas that are propagated then in the name of Islam (or any religion) monolithically consistent or standardised in nature?

Another hater.

Funny thing is, how come this wasn't reported in the UK media?

You indians make up stories in your own country, then when people retaliate to your lies you say you had terrorist attacks in your country!

You deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom