What's new

Muslim nations consider gold, barter trade to beat sanctions

How did gold and silver use to function as currency back in the days and how will countries acquire that gold?
Was a country with gold mines richer than countries without it?

Why was Britain a world power? Because it had the greatest gold mine of all?

M point was that some one has to sell the gold if you want to buy the gold.

Here are the top countries by Gold reserves.

Countries-with-largest-gold-holdings-09032019.png

They can build a mechanism its not soo difficult and Pakistan has Gold reserves soo it will be good for us

M point was that some one has to sell the gold if you want to buy the gold.

Here are the top countries by Gold reserves.

Countries-with-largest-gold-holdings-09032019.png

And my argument is, every single country has gold reserves which back its currency.
And when gold is being circulated for trade, it keeps flowing both ways and there is never a shortage in supply.

Seeing several people talking about Saddam and Gaddafi here, lol, those people had the image of being dictators, which I am sure had more to do with their downfall than them simply putting out an idea about gold trade

Incorrect. Gaddafi at least was a world leader in the true sense. He proposed the solutions for Kashmir and Israel-Palestine and supported Progressive movements from Africa to South America. And of course his proposal for the Gold Dinar. These are among the things he was hated by NATO which eventually led to the 2011 invasion.

Please watch this speech of his at the UNO General Assembly in 2009.

The real news is a block is forming that will trade in their own currencies between each other. This is an easy and legitimate way to avoid the financial terrorism of western states and their Middle East/Asian slave allies.

And my argument is, every single country has gold reserves which back its currency.
And when gold is being circulated for trade, it keeps flowing both ways and there is never a shortage in supply.

The point is not all countries in the group have all the resources.

Unless the group is fully self sufficient in every way, this concept would be difficult to operationalise.

The spread of crypto currencies like Bitcoin will pose formidable challenge to any completing currency including USD and gold in the future.

If they manage to do that, They will have my utmost Respect .

The Zionist Bankers will do everything in their power to keep this from happening.

I believe this may have been the real reason for Pakistan being prevented from attending the conference.

The Saudis were the useful tools of the Zionist Bankers and told them to hold Pakistan back.

The foolish naive indebted nation. Of beggars was held back. ... Shame on Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom