What's new

Muslim man claims son sent to RSS camp on pretext of study tour

Welcome to the new "tolerant" India under the leadership of Modi and Sh!t Sena.

No wonder that even the liberal Indians have started questioning their intolerant society.

jail the boy's school authorities.

and use this opportunity to ban rss.

The Muslim father is being very unreasonable and narrow minded.

absolutely... the boy should really have learnt how to kill muslims and christians physically and psychologically... such a great opportunity missed. :(

but this...
They asked me to wear a particular khaki pant and white shirt. My mobile phone was confiscated and I was not allowed to venture out of the camp.
... is illegal confinment... i am sure there can be some charges put against rss right there.

"My son told me that they were made to recite anti-Muslim poems in chorus. The speaker taught the children to hate Muslims."

Anti Muslim poems?

is illegal confinment... arrest those rss crooks,
Standard procedure in any camp for kids below 18. :coffee:
Not surprising coming from a habitual anti Hindu anti Indian.

"My son told me that they were made to recite anti-Muslim poems in chorus. The speaker taught the children to hate Muslims."

Anti Muslim poems?
Saraswati Vandana is sung. That must have made the child feel 'intimidated'. Evil pagans and all that... who knows...

Saraswati Vandana is sung. That must have made the child feel 'intimidated'. Evil pagans and all that... who knows...
Or maybe Vande Mataram.

but he feared for his life... quite understandable.

incorrect on both accounts and others on forum will acknowledge that happily, unless you are saying that all hindus and all indians are sanghis, in which case you are incorrect again.

I think this is a case misplacement/mismanagement by school authorities

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom