What's new

Musharraf's Party Boycotts Pakistan Elections

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
May 3rd, 2013: Dr. Raza Bokhari, International Spokesman and North American Point of Contact to General Pervez Musharraf, Former President of Pakistan and Chief of All Pakistan Muslim League (APML), confirmed today that APML, in its Central Executive Committee, unanimously determined that the willful manner in which Former President Musharraf is being victimized is a clear indication that the upcoming elections in Pakistan will not be free and fair and have announced a nationwide boycott.

The stage is being set to enable pro-Taliban politicians in stealing the elections. We urge the people of Pakistan, especially the Youth of Pakistan, to see through this farce, stand-up to Save Pakistan and join APML in this boycott.
181422_10151577858681919_1011722117_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pervezmusharraf

not a wise move

they could have got a few seats easily

Wise decision ... Democracy has lot of lapse ...................

what happened to qadri and musharraf was not fair, very shameful judiciary in pakistan, chief justice has become more of a show baz chief justice taking out his personal vendettas rather then correcting the judicial system of pakistan and ensure speedy justice for common folks

he even failed to arrest raja rental, infact rental is contesting for elections and may even win

if this is justice then death is better then such a justice

this is what majority of Päkis want. Pakistanis knew the corruption and misconduct charges against CJ in the reference sent against him in March 2007 but still majority wanted to get him restored and participated in the long march. Hence, he says, and has been enjoying the indirect mandate of the pakistanis.

If majority of pakistanis have no problem with his misconducts and direct judicial partisan interference in politics, then this is what the country wants. This is what it looks like the national character of pakistan and pakistanis.

let it be. Qadri tried and failed this time, so is Musharraf. Qadri is out, I hope musharraf will also be out of the hell-hole soon.

All the best for this country, we will surely see who forms the next govt then Pakistanis shouldnt complain for next 5 years.

Any guess what he is going to do next?
1. Stay in pakistan and strenthen his party for next 5 years
or
2. live in uk, run party from here and wait for next govt to be unpopular?(while complaining of victimization)

i do not know what he will do next. but one thing he will surely like to do is to get these cases cleared. But if everything in Pakistan, i.e. next govt and the moroons in courts are behind him, he may understandably leave the country abruptly too as there is little point fighting the crocodiles in a river and try luck again when there is a neutral govt in PK.

whether he would still want to be in politics would depend how the future looks of the country and the politics in the country.

He may not continue politics because he might not have enough motivation left to risk his life for nothing.

I admit the fact that Musharraf Party persists on PDF....... They have made a great move......

While I do support Musharraf`s pro Pakistan ideas , how ever

a) He did imprison the Judges of Pakistan
b) He did imprison Abdul Qadeer Khan
c) He did clean up the Red mosque by force (I support it 100%)
d) He did get rid of Bugti the trouble maker (I support that as well)

Based on the judges action I think that is why he was not allowed to run for seat which is logical

If he was a `Western`Man , what he should have done is this

a) Given his moral support to a new party leader ellected by all
b) Stayed away from politics otherwise
c) After elections decided on returning back

He fell in love with POWER and that was his down fall
However I do not feel that he should be sent to prison because his actions against judges were done under extreme circumstances of terrorism

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom