What's new

Musharraf's interview to Bharati media on OBL saga

Nowadays, Mushy is talking with a more "forked tongue" than before. :lol:
The Politicians can learn helluva lot from him.

i liked the last dialogue!
"you have the right to have your views and i have the right to have my views"

I don't understand, why Indian media interviewing him. Who cares what is his views.
First question should when are you going back to pakistan?
Being army general, and president are you scared of whom?

I don't understand, why Indian media interviewing him. Who cares what is his views.
First question should when are you going back to pakistan?
Being army general, and president are you scared of whom?

lolzz your Indian media loves to be grilled by him time and again thats why they interview him.

2. the question about is return is not at all linked to India so why would indian media be asking this?

3.FYI yesterday he announced he will come back on March 23rd 2012 and will take part in 2013 elections.

lolzz your Indian media loves to be grilled by him time and again thats why they interview him.

2. the question about is return is not at all linked to India so why would indian media be asking this?

3.FYI yesterday he announced he will come back on March 23rd 2012 and will take part in 2013 elections.

Indian media loves musharraf, because he is eager to give interviews. I think Zardari and Gilani are not so accessible.

Musharaf is a international lawyer of Pakistan

bt the host was really a innocent person he dont know how to talk.

this lawyer admit that kashmiri militant trained in Pakistan

Good because Kashmiris are not militants. and Azad Kashmir is their own country.

anyway come back to the topic Musharraf grilling and slapping media once again

Arnab Goswami has a lot of fans. musharaff is giving interviews to "Bharatiya" Local Channels too? :lol:
his interview with a south indian malayalam channel in dubai

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom