What's new

Murad Saeed message : مراد سعید کا دل چیڑ دینے والا ویڈیو پیغام آگیا میری شیروں جیسی ماں زندہ لاش بن گئی

Hussain haqqani has become the darling of our generals lolz wow. I have never seen such corrupt, incompetent, beghairat and lowlife humans. Had hoti hay ghatya pan ki lekin inho ne har had paar kardi. Im happy because their real ugly stinky face have been exposed and i never thought it would happen in my life time. Even if they remain in power, they will be facing zalalat for decades to come and ill enjoy that.

Lets see what happens when they decide to start crackdown in KPK.
They are wiping out Political Leadership of PTI from Punjab and Sindh. Who will contest elections from PTI in Punjab and Sindh even if govt decides to conduct elections now? May be completely new and unknown candidates. And How people will react to this in an environment of Conventional Politics and election of electibles in Pakistan. Either PTI will be buried forever or Electibles politics will be buried. it will become an unprecedented revolution in Pakistani Politics If IK pulls through it.
All depends on the Public of Punjab and Sindh now.

Lets see what happens when they decide to start crackdown in KPK.
They are wiping out Political Leadership of PTI from Punjab and Sindh. Who will contest elections from PTI in Punjab and Sindh even if govt decides to conduct elections now? May be completely new and unknown candidates. And How people will react to this in an environment of Conventional Politics and election of electibles in Pakistan. Either PTI will be buried forever or Electibles politics will be buried. it will become an unprecedented revolution in Pakistani Politics If IK pulls through it.
All depends on the Public of Punjab and Sindh now.

nuetrals will dispose of Khan and have SMQ and other PTI members who played both sides form a new party. they will rebrand this party as PTI 2, this party will then take majority seats in next election, possibly SMQ "winning" PM seat. It is not difficult to predict what they will do next. They seem to have limited playbook and like to repeat past moves.

I think Establishment shouldn't touch KPK as KPK is very angry. i urge Establishment to continue operation dehati aorat in Punjab. Now It's time for establishment to teach general Punjabi public a lesson. Use tanks, artillery etc. Everyone must follow establishment. Long live Pak army.

I think Establishment shouldn't touch KPK as KPK is very angry. i urge Establishment to continue operation dehati aorat in Punjab. Now It's time for establishment to teach general Punjabi public a lesson. Use tanks, artillery etc. Everyone must follow establishment. Long live Pak army.

I think they should use nukes on Pakistani side of Punjab !

I am getting news that there have been announcements from the loudspeakers of masjids in KPK, telling people that if people break in to your homes, shot and kill them even if they are wearing uniforms.

I am getting news that there have been announcements from the loudspeakers of masjids in KPK, telling people that if people break in to your homes, shot and kill them even if they are wearing uniforms.
Breakin the house and touch one pashtun woman....that's all I can say...

Last edited:
nuetrals will dispose of Khan and have SMQ and other PTI members who played both sides form a new party. they will rebrand this party as PTI 2, this party will then take majority seats in next election, possibly SMQ "winning" PM seat. It is not difficult to predict what they will do next. They seem to have limited playbook and like to repeat past moves.
People only care about Imran Khan. PTI is nothing but a name.
If you minus Khan from it, Nobody will vote for them.
SMQ or Murad Saeed or anyone. No one can Get Imran Khan's vote without his Validation.

I think they should use nukes on Pakistani side of Punjab !
Yes new RPGs with nukes. Operation dehati aorat must continue at all cost. It's so much fun. i mean they used to laugh on us, call us by names, used to call us traitors. now look at them! hahaha.

KPk is hard to handle.

But PTI without IK while IK is still alive won’t have legitimacy in the eye of PTI voters, unless IK says he is stepping back.

Yes new RPGs with nukes.
why tacos nukes ? Go for Tsar Bomba ! Make a pothole

Operation dehati aorat must continue at all cost. It's so much fun. i mean they used to laugh on us, call us by names, used to call us traitors. now look at them! hahaha.

KPk is hard to handle.

Which you were and still are without doubt 😁

That will be the last day of GHQ to exist on the face of Earth if this came to common Punjabi women

Ab ki bar aik nahi ghar ghar se Dhulla Bhatti nikle ga ✌️
ye kaun he? haha anyway best of luck.

why tacos nukes ? Go for Tsar Bomba ! Make a pothole

Which you were and still are without doubt 😁
haha abhi maar paregi to sub bhool jaegi apki awaam. 92 me map mil rhe the aur hum traitor. Azaadi chahye haqeeqi azaadi punjab ko? haaha abhi maar paregi aur to dimagh sahi jhojaega punjabi awaam ka. Nothing is bigger than establishment.

Back
Top Bottom