What's new

Mumbai struggles to catch up with Shanghai

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lets see.its not over.it do not matter who start the race but it matter who wins.lets see man.

slaves? we?what about when japan control china? more then one lakh rape in a month .

slaves? we?what about when japan control china? more then one lakh rape in a month .

HaHaHa, you really want to talk about rape ?
If you happen to be one of the poor kids, speak up for the rest of the poor souls please, save the "Children" started at home;

India is home to more than 375 million children, comprising nearly 40 percent of the country’s population, the largest number of minors in any country in the world. Despite its ethos of non-violence, tolerance, spirituality and a new trillion-dollar economy, India hosts the world's largest number of sexually abused children, at a far higher rate than any other country. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), one in every four girls and one in every seven boys in the world are sexually abused, hardly encouraging, but still far below India’s totals. You ....your own kids, sick.
Asia Sentinel - Hidden Darkness: Child Sexual Abuse in India

lol i love this, same thing when indian judge ruled against china in the WW2 tribunals, india is powerless to do anything against china so all they can do is brag about the war crimes of others.

1 million japanese soldiers in china never went home and turned into fertilizer, what about all of india being conquered by 6000 british for 250 years? japan attacked us when we were weak and still failed and was kicked out in 8 years.

china doesn't have war crimes, in sino-indian war we inflicted 10x casualties on india as india did on us but the prisoners were treated with humanity. unlike your disgraceful judge that ruled against china at the far east tribunal and loves war criminals.

i'd much rather deal with Britain than India. The British Empire in India was a golden age of progress where india went from a backwards stone age society to an almost industrialized nation. But the natives foolishly revolted and ended their progress.

who told you that we buy these things.yes nice fight.ok am leaving man.time to work.bye.takecare.if my words have hurted you am sorry ok.

You think I'm going out on a run because I've lost my cool? Well there's the joke of the century! No, I'm going out for exercise because I like it and I'm currently on a small diet.

lol i love this, same thing when indian judge ruled against china in the WW2 tribunals, india is powerless to do anything against china so all they can do is brag about the war crimes of others.

1 million japanese soldiers in china never went home and turned into fertilizer, what about all of india being conquered by 6000 british for 250 years? japan attacked us when we were weak and still failed and was kicked out in 8 years.

china doesn't have war crimes, in sino-indian war we inflicted 10x casualties on india as india did on us but the prisoners were treated with humanity. unlike your disgraceful judge that ruled against china at the far east tribunal and loves war criminals.

i'd much rather deal with Britain than India. The British Empire in India was a golden age of progress where india went from a backwards stone age society to an almost industrialized nation. But the natives foolishly revolted and ended their progress.

日!!!。。。 你英文写的还真不错啊! 羡慕羡慕啊! 哪里学的? 你现在不是在国外居住吧? 写的好!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom