What's new

Mumbai II could lead to a full blown Indo-Pak war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every direction in mumbai episode points towards Indian incompetence. And we need to ask why will there be mumbai 2?? Are there any intelliegence leaks about it?? India knows about ISI hand in Kashmir unrest but couldnt tell handful of rouge men crossing from sea into its economical mainland??

All hints give in that another mumbai episode will be a staged drama like the first one but this time they will hire a better director, producer and less camera men.

In case there is an attack and India decides to retaliate militarily, IA could launch a few shock attacks by brahmos missiles/commando units etc., quickly inflict casualties and declare ceasefire. This will never give Pakistan the excuse to go full-fledged/nuclear. Like I said, it's a calculated risk.

and will PA and the rest of our armed forces be asleep? :lol: you indians dream too much! we will send a few gifts of our own across the border too!

BTW, those stone pelting Kashmiris will be armed with weapons this time!

and will PA and the rest of our armed forces be asleep? :lol: you indians dream too much! we will send a few gifts of our own across the border too!

BTW, those stone pelting Kashmiris will be armed with weapons this time!

10 Kadam Pakistan Khatam!

Thts a Bullsh.t indian jingos line tht indians took to heart.
They dont think of the massive retaliation... rather they live in wet dreams!Where every indian is akshay or ashwariya and india is switzerland portrayed as india!

They dont think of the massive retaliation... rather they live in wet dreams!Where every indian is akshay or ashwariya and india is switzerland portrayed as india!

"10 kadam Pakistan Khattam", is that a new upcoming bollywood movie?:rofl::rofl:

indian nukes in the hands of bajrang dal:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They dont think of the massive retaliation.
plz dont troll!!!!!,india can retaliate without bullet firing

rather they live in wet dreams!Where every indian is akshay or ashwariya and india is switzerland portrayed as india!

if it is then it's good,we dont feel bad abt our country.this is our mother whether it is black or white.i m hopeful that u will feel more n more jealousy,n we r ready to earn:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

indian nukes in the hands of bajrang dal:lol::lol:

Are u making fun of india urself... thts a good attitude:rofl:

plz dont troll!!!!!,india can retaliate without bullet firing

Trolling?Buhhaha and ur a philosopher?

Yeah by crying infront of the White house?like whenever we purchase something:rofl:

if it is then it's good,we dont feel bad abt our country.this is our mother whether it is black or white

Good for u!But too much Fantasy can make one retarded... ln the whole day atleast send 1 hour daily in the real life! india.

i m hopeful that u will feel more n more jealousy,n we r ready to earn:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Lol jealousy of india?:rofl: U kiddin me? Buhahhahaha
I really enjoyed SLUM DOG millionaire.... shows the real india!

Last edited:
u shud watch yourself in mirror.i bet u wont be able to see the mirror.plz switch off lights ,u might get trouble in lights.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:stop describing your mom! i don't want to know what she looks like!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom