What's new

Multiple explosions rock Quetta, Karachi

Again the bearded barbarians who live in our country have decided to shove the city of lights into darkness. The terrorists are a huge threat and their sympathizers are worse. Quetta too has constantly been under the grip of terrorism. Not a week seems to pass in the three provincial capitals (Karachi, Quetta and Peshawar) that innocent people aren't killed by the Talibani terrorists and mass murderers.

Pakistan needs to ensure law and order and needs to be pro-active in fighting the militants. These blasts should be stopped before they occur. The terrorists want to go to the world beyond... lets hasten their flight there. We can beat terrorism if we want. Its a matter of willpower.

It launches me into a depression when I learn that Hakimullah Mehsud the head of the TTP is crossing the border freely and innocent people who have never committed an act of terror are being hounded by the police and agencies. The way we are going we may never suceed against terrorism. We need a strategy against the terrorists and we need to target them specifically.

Furthermore Lashkar e jhangvi has bases across the Punjab, they are active in Jhang and Bawahalpur. Why isn't action taken against them. Against a weak innocent person they can clearly take action but while they harass innocents the real terrorists are getting away. Lashkar E Jhangvi must be destroyed.

MQM called for an strike yesterday in Karachi and I disagree with them. MQM should have declared openly that they would take on these TTP scums from every inch and corner of the country if elected to power and they should have advised their supporters and activists to fend for themselves against acts of terrorism.

Strike calls will only serve the purpose of TTP Terrorists.

an explosion is heard in Karachi... Allah khair karay....

I understand your point of view now...you were right...

Yes, he was right! I wonder now if I am allowed to ride a car? I am sick of riding camels, it gives me severe backache! :lazy:

RIP to the dead innocents.

A spokesperson for militant group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi claimed responsibility for the blast via telephone from an undisclosed location, though he did not specify who the target was.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi ==> Associate of Jaish-e-Mohammed --> founded by Masood Azhar--> promoted to separate Kashmir from India.

What goes around comes around.

1847.gif

And what to do now? How many scanners are actually working is anybody's guess. The worst thing is that this meaningless bastard excuse of some inbred jerks will at max go to jail instead of being blown up piece by piece 40,000 times!!!

These devices were also noticed by me on a recent visit to Karachi airport...ASF also had the dowsing rods of all devices!!!

Where are the arrests after the bombing. We should arrest the culprits immediately but security agencies are sleeping. They run after innocents so easily but don't hunt down the real terrorists who commit major crime after crime.

Yes, he was right! I wonder now if I am allowed to ride a car? I am sick of riding camels, it gives me severe backache! :lazy:

hahahahaha..... love you brother :) you were right too...

Where are the arrests after the bombing. We should arrest the culprits immediately but security agencies are sleeping. They run after innocents so easily but don't hunt down the real terrorists who commit major crime after crime.

What's wrong with you man, LEA's are not sleeping! You think running bakeries, wedding halls, cover & support to extortionists & land grabbers, water tanker business etc. is easy???

RIP to the dead innocents.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi ==> Associate of Jaish-e-Mohammed --> founded by Masood Azhar--> promoted to separate Kashmir from India.

What goes around comes around.

It's lately coming around because we had stopped it from going anywhere else. Perhaps we should let it really 'go' and then you can talk all you want!

Back
Top Bottom