What's new

Muktijuddha Mancha to set up tribunal

VikingRaider

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Muktijuddha Mancha to set up tribunal
DU Correspondent | Published at 01:18am on July 07, 2019

Muktijuddha Mancha, a platform of descendants of freedom fighters, on Saturday announced that they would set up a people’s tribunal to prosecute Awami League general secretary Obaidul Quader, saying that ‘he betrayed the spirit of liberation war’.

Mancha convener professor AKM Jamal Uddin announced the programme at a human chain held in front of the National Museum in the capital.

He also announced a series of programme and said that they would form the tribunal on Shikha Chironton premises at Suhrawardy Udyan on September 8 to prosecute Obaidul Quader as he did not apologise for his remarks.

On June 30, addressing a press conference at the Dhanmondi Awami League office in the capital, Obaidul Quader said, ‘May be someone’s family member belonged to a communal group or Jamaat-e-Islami in the past.’

‘There is no justification into looking into who was linked to the anti-liberation forces 47 years ago. When we make someone a member, we look into his background, about who actually he is.’

However, Obaidul Quader, in a speech on Thursday said that any individual belonging to communal and anti-liberation families cannot be a member of the party.

Source: http://www.newagebd.net/print/article/77726

Last edited:
Peoples,look at this cult like organization Muktijuddha Mancha, claimed to run by descendants of freedom fighters; mostly fake ( meaning they are actually not the descendants of freedom fighters) and very few in numbers. And basically these peoples are responsible for anarchy in Bangladesh, they have backups.

They don't want people move from 48 years old topic between Bangladesh and Pakistan,and surely they are a small minority ( and also fifth columnists) and powerful in some cases, as mostly were backed by various NGOs, and also very active and strong on Internet.

And now they are going to set public tribunal against a public tribunal against AL general secretary . Such organizations actually run by such fifth columnist and trying to push Bangladesh backwards. Such people came to Street (only 28 in number for 30% quota lol ) when freedom fighter quota of govt job in Bangladesh was abolished.
:D

Last edited:
Whooooaaaa!

WTF???

I thought the 'Chetona' crowd and the 'Mukti-babies' crowd was one and the same. What gives?

Whooooaaaa!

WTF???

I thought the 'Chetona' crowd and the 'Mukti-babies' crowd was one and the same. What gives?
@Bilal9
Lol, they are the part of so called "chetona cult" and basically they are the so called progressive side of Bangladesh. And according to them, rest of Bangladesh is backdated and uncultured, Bangladeshis follow foreign religion and religious signs, blah blah blah. However AL is necessarily not based in chetona cult, but this trend started recently. The real cult has been alway non AL (leftist) who intentional entered in AL to spoil it.

Basically they ( this cult) have noting to do with our freedom fight, they just sell it for their own benefit. They are the opposite site of the islamists who sell religion for their own benefit.

But the first one is minority and extremely clever, so they are hard to defeat. They are actually ghorer shotru Bivishon, or sugar coated quinine whatever you call them. They are very good at mind game.

However their benefit are in broad sense they are paid by foreign NGOs to create anarchy inside country. They are a small group who actually do not want a militarily strong Bangladesh too. And such groups ( divided in smaller groups for various perpose) are working inside Bangladesh in order to divide and rule.

Now their target is AL. They will try hard to divide it. Such people intentionally joined in AL in a certain point since Pakistan period, when Bangladesh was called East Pakistan. So they are just actually old wine, now sent to market in new brand and bottles ;).

Ps :
And I suspect we have a pdf guy ( Riyad) and he is a part of such propaganda of their online gang.
Look at his recent threads, how successfuly is posting troll threads to create flame ;). You can analysis his thread styles and also analysis his ice cool brain.

However that's other story,but such things are strongly related to each others.

Last edited:
Ps :
And I suspect we have a pdf guy ( Riyad) and he is a part of such propaganda of their online gang.
Look at his recent threads, how successfuly is posting troll threads to create flame ;). You can analysis his thread styles and also analysis his ice cool brain.

However that's other story, but such things are strongly related to each other.
By reading his opener threads I have reasons to believe that this @Riyad guy must be an Indian portraying himself as a Bangladeshi. He loves to create discord among us by opening controversial and meaningless threads the last one is on the issue of how we should love his India more and more by visiting that country.

By reading his opener threads I have reasons to believe that this @Riyad guy must be an Indian portraying himself as a Bangladeshi. He loves to create discord among us by opening controversial and meaningless threads the last one is on the issue of how we should love his India more and more by visiting that country.
That could be true brother, but I doubt it. He is doing so, so that we can suspect him as a false flagger aka Indian hiding under Bangladeshi flag. But I think that's not right.

The story is completely different IMHO. He is not an Indian, but a traitor fifth columnist Bangladeshi, who want us to believe that he is false flagger Indian, so that he can fulfil his goals more easily.

He is very clever and cool headed guy, who just want us to think as false flagger, to divert our sight towards another side. An India or Pakistani or other false flagger will just try to create flame between people, but Riyad's intention is not so simple but totally different.

And his threads are not meaningless always. He is intentionally spreading the propaganda of millions of illegal Bangladeshis are living in India.

And when a Bangladeshi is preaching such things, there is a strong reason to believe for others. So probably he took payment either from foreign NGOS, or from any foreign intelligence to spread such propaganda, I can bet. He is a fish of deep water.
@bluesky

Last edited:
Peoples,look at this cult like organization Muktijuddha Mancha, claimed to run by descendants of freedom fighters; mostly fake ( meaning they are actually not the descendants of freedom fighters) and very few in numbers. And basically these peoples are responsible for anarchy in Bangladesh, they have backups.

They don't want people move from 48 years old topic between Bangladesh and Pakistan,and surely they are a small minority ( and also fifth columnists) and powerful in some cases, as mostly were backed by various NGOs, and also very active and strong on Internet.

And now they are going to set public tribunal against a public tribunal against AL general secretary . Such organizations actually run by such fifth columnist and trying to push Bangladesh backwards. Such people came to Street (only 28 in number for 30% quota lol ) when freedom fighter quota of govt job in Bangladesh was abolished.
:D

Sounds like a group of grumpy trouble-makers and lazy do-nothings to me.

@Bilal9
Lol, they are the part of so called "chetona cult" and basically they are the so called progressive side of Bangladesh. And according to them, rest of Bangladesh is backdated and uncultured, Bangladeshis follow foreign religion and religious signs, blah blah blah. However AL is necessarily not based in chetona cult, but this trend started recently. The real cult has been alway non AL (leftist) who intentional entered in AL to spoil it.

Basically they ( this cult) have noting to do with our freedom fight, they just sell it for their own benefit. They are the opposite site of the islamists who sell religion for their own benefit.

But the first one is minority and extremely clever, so they are hard to defeat. They are actually ghorer shotru Bivishon, or sugar coated quinine whatever you call them. They are very good at mind game.

However their benefit are in broad sense they are paid by foreign NGOs to create anarchy inside country. They are a small group who actually do not want a militarily strong Bangladesh too. And such groups ( divided in smaller groups for various perpose) are working inside Bangladesh in order to divide and rule.

Now their target is AL. They will try hard to divide it. Such people intentionally joined in AL in a certain point since Pakistan period, when Bangladesh was called East Pakistan. So they are just actually old wine, now sent to market in new brand and bottles ;).

Ps :

However that's other story,but such things are strongly related to each others.

No anti-Bangladeshi schemers should be allowed to spread any misinformation in Bangladesh. Funny these people call themselves as progressives but in actuality they don't want progress (increases in GDP etc.) and basically are scheming with outside forces so we always remain poor and beholden and vulnerable to foreign powers.

The point is, whomever tries to create anarchy inside the country and halt our progress is an enemy of our country, whatever religion they belong to. It is regrettable that some Hindus have also joined this fifth columnist gang, but a lot of Hindus are fairly patriotic folks.

I believe it is our duty to reveal the fake masks of these people (by ensuring their NGO and foreign mission links) so Bangladeshis know who these people really are...

More and more BD people ARE visiting India....it burns you? So maybe you should go talk to your people first thing rather than hound Riyad for simply posting the facts?

1.1 million in 2017 and 1.5 million in 2018. So easily 2 million soon.

@Riyad look at these accusations here.... keep up the good job, you are upsetting people deeply for speaking truth and not following BD subforum groupthink.

No anti-Bangladeshi schemers should be allowed to spread any misinformation in Bangladesh.
Exactly, no disagreement on it. But
The point is, whomever tries to create anarchy inside the country and halt our progress is an enemy of our country, whatever religion they belong to. It is regrettable that some Hindus have also joined this fifth columnist gang, but a lot of Hindus are fairly patriotic folks.
The real problem starts here. I believe majority of Hindus are Patriots and some are in this fifth columnist group, and unfortunately govt can't take proper steps against Hindu fifth columnist or against any fifth columnist from any religious minority unlike Muslim fifth columnists .

If they do so, outsiders will shout that religious minority is under oppression in Bangladesh and that will be a serious threat against our religious tolerant reputation. But there are other solutions govt may find I think.

Patriotic Hindus or any other minority can counter their ( Hindu fifth columnist) propaganda better I think. But govt know better.

I believe it is our duty to reveal the fake masks of these people (by ensuring their NGO and foreign mission links) so Bangladeshis know who these people really are...

Indeed. And that's the reason sometimes govt control media. Although it harmed our reputation too as a state of limited freedom of speech, but govt have no other option but to do it, and it's necessary for the existence of country.

And also sometimes people are vanished and then sometimes return after few days or months and sometimes never return . That's all, I believe you realize what I'm talking about. Remember BNP leader Iliays Ali?He could be such case.

Another case could be Farhad Mazhar. He returned in 2/3 days after being kidnapped, and later remain silent. He really became a big big trouble for stability. He is atheist, but when and atheist become spoke person of jamatis and become responsible for anarchy ( with his writing) , then you have to understand that something is happening inside curtain!

However Basically chetona and jamati ( in symbolic sense for religious fanatic groups) both are bad and imbalance. Govt just sometimes create balance in such ways , so that country can survive. ;).

In order to survive in this world, every country need to do some jobs that look dirty in bare eyes, but the works are necessary to save nation. And this process had been started from the very beginning of civilization.

Sounds like a group of grumpy trouble-makers and lazy do-nothings to me.
They are actually very low life I think. Remember the gay rally in Dhaka? No real gay people was in this rally. But all were hired low life who joined the rally for money to serve their propaganda!

@Bilal9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom