What's new

Mubarak ho mere Humwatano on the day of Ashura our very own FM SMQ has made another blunder

Isn't this a slip of tongue? :undecided:
That's exactly what it is...us Pakistanis really need to control our emotions...while the indians will urinate all over each other & rape each other in their bungholes with joy, the rest of the world's knows that it was a simple slip of the tongue, missing the word "occupied" between "indian" and the words "jammu & kashmir".

if this was intentional, he would've stateS of jammu, Kashmir & laddakh as is the chooran the indians are trying to sell!

Seems like an honest mistake. He probably meant the indian side of Kashmir or indian occupied kashmir - but it just came out wrong.

Just wait till some pti worshipers come and start calling you patwari, jiyala or with any other name.

The govt seem to have decided to silently sell Kashmir to bhartis. They are just developing mind set of public now.

Seems like an honest mistake. He probably meant the indian side of Kashmir or indian occupied kashmir - but it just came out wrong.
People in these levels DON'T make mistakes.

In geopolitics there are no coincidences.

Pak Govt wants to see if the local people are still agitating. Hence this bait.

If the people ignore, Pak Govt will slowly withdraw from the Kashmir issue silently leaving innocent Muslims to die.

If the people agitate and protest, Pak Govt will be forced to accept it was a slip of tongue.

Simple.

Just wait till some pti worshipers come and start calling you patwari, jiyala or with any other name.

The govt seem to have decided to silently sell Kashmir to bhartis. They are just developing mind set of public now.
Bingo.

Look at the mic of ANI close to him this all seems properly planned.

"The truth has the habit of revealing itself. "
yeah, like THIS! 8-)
IMG_20190819_112822.jpg

You should also read how Shah Mahmood Qureshi (not this one, but his grand father) helped British Raj getting rid of their one of the toughest enemies, Ahmed Khan Kharral. How he back stabbed him.
Read, how then Raj bestowed blessings and agricultural lands on Shah Mahmood Qureshi.

And I have seen this Shah Mahmood Qureshi FM of Tabdeeli govt shamelessly buttering Zardari. Even his own employees don't bow so much as this SMQ bowed before him while handshake.

And he is one of the commanders of Tabdeeli.

If i am not wrong SMQ was part of same team who owned Ajmal Kasab at earnest.
Isn't he the same man who played gimmicks on Raymond Davis episode.
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

This is a slip of tongue... nothing else ...
patwaris just making storm in the tea cup and playing in the hands of the enemy
Right now he is doing excellent speech at Geneva
https://www.pscp.tv/RadioPakistan/1rmxPXdZzlDxN

If this is slip of tongue, thn fayaz chohan's anti-hindu remarks were also "A slip of tongue." And if fayaz chohan can be sacked, SMQ should also be sacked for his "slip of tongue."

If this is slip of tongue, thn fayaz chohan's anti-hindu remarks were also "A slip of tongue." And if fayaz chohan can be sacked, SMQ should also be sacked for his "slip of tongue."
Not comparable

Mark my words. Since we are not taking any action against Endia, probability of fighting a war in Lahore and in plain of Pakistani Punjab is growing by each passing day. We have 20 or few days to act or be ready to fight in homeland
Why fight a war over simple administrative changes made by the Indian govt to effect parts of J/K that have been under Indian administration since forever anyway ?

Pak should get rid of 270 on their side and "annex" it fully, then we make it an international border and that will be the end of that.

Wasn't he sidelined as he didn't tow the GOP's Raymond Davis line?
He was playing for his own interests.

You should also read how Shah Mahmood Qureshi (not this one, but his grand father) helped British Raj getting rid of their one of the toughest enemies, Ahmed Khan Kharral. How he back stabbed him.
Read, how then Raj bestowed blessings and agricultural lands on Shah Mahmood Qureshi.

And I have seen this Shah Mahmood Qureshi FM of Tabdeeli govt shamelessly buttering Zardari. Even his own employees don't bow so much as this SMQ bowed before him while handshake.

Pakistan hasn't got independence yet,hum ab bhe Ghulam hain.

No he was not... It was Nawaz Shareef and his govt. SMQ was never part of that.
That happened during PPP era,Geo and PPP were first to do so.They even directed Pasha to go to Bharat.

Kharral khandan say lagtey hoo... History is twisted in so many ways here sir - just to let you know BERKALEE was not killed by kharral or his comrades but by Kathias of Ravi Belt (a rajput clan which migrated from Kathiawar during mughal era after losing war against mughals and converted to Islam they chose to migrate).

You must dig a lot deeper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom