What's new

MTCR benefit: India, Russia to develop 600-km range cruise missiles that can cover entire Pakistan

Ok. Double standards again to your neighbors I see.

The first Tejas IAF unit, No. 45 Squadron IAF Flying Daggers was formed on 1 July 2016 with two aircraft. It was commissioned by Indian Defence Minister no less. Indian and Foreign media was present. Including times.

Do not confuse yourself with FOC and operation.
As per sources a squadron comprises of 12-24 aircrcaft
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squadron_(aviation)
not just 2 aircraft for testing and evaluation purposes
http://m.firstpost.com/india/first-...s-inducted-into-iaf-in-bengaluru-2866572.html

From Super Mushak To Best vendor for LHC we don't need bash our achievements like the Indians because work speak itself first build your Tejas ,nirbhy,kali then bash your capabilities

supaa powa INDIA :cheesy:

Non of the above machines are designed in Pakistan. If you talk about assembly, we have been doing that since 1960. :cheesy:

then help me in finding out the successful indian cruise missile lol
So when someone talk about operational product(s) you would like to speak about the one that fails?.

k.

Minimisation is an actual issue with the mind. I would get it checked.

then help me in finding out the successful indian cruise missile lol

Eh?? Brahmos(HyperSonic). The thread topic. It is there in the thread title.

Or Shaurya (HyperSonic Long Range)

and Nirbhay (LR Sub Sonic)

Also, the only 2 Pakistani Cruise missiles are the Babu based on the KH55 and the Raad are BOTH medium range subsonic category.

its a joint venture between india and russia..not indian....and brahamos is a new different design? i don't think so

Or Shaurya (HyperSonic Long Range)

and Nirbhay (LR Sub Sonic) in development.

Also, the only 2 Pakistani Cruise missiles are the Babu based on the KH55(Not Pakistani Design) and the Raad are BOTH medium range subsonic category.

Some Info since I understood your objective is to highlight failures alone:

We are speaking about "Cruise" missile, the definition is applied to ANY missile that can be guided and travels for a fixed speed on MOST of its flight path, with low CEP.

I think looking at Indias operational needs, she is well covered.

However, need to bring the nirbhay is more important. We cannot spend brahmos for Low value targets. We need a cheap one. Nirbhay is the answer. Hope April 2017 comes along sooner than later.

the Shourya is said to travel at around mach 7 when following a depressed trajectory, but since it does not have an air breathing engine it is not considered a cruise missile..read this somewhere..it sounds deadly but havent heard anything about it, so much talk on brahamos

Nice reskin on those Russian missiles. Indian flag painting on imported missiles shows the fantastic level of advancement of Indian missile technology.
upload_2016-10-22_22-46-9.png

What a respectful reply .. Looks who is saying ... A guy from the country which give top engineers , sntst , and tech the Pakistan.

What a respectful reply .. Looks who is saying ... A guy from the country which give top engineers , sntst , and tech the Pakistan.

lol pakistan can't even make a 2-stroke engine and you are calling us technologically incapable??
Oh yeah, those power-plants for our motorcycles are hamsters on a wheel

Rare look inside Pakistani made Engines:
upload_2016-11-14_22-2-18.png

True... but US cannot discount possibilty of a combatant going against another one on one...

Let me put it this way.... if burke class goes one on one against delhi or kolkata class ( subsonic against super sonic cm) who would win??
The Burke is toast but it was not built for a one one one battle anyway. The smallest US flotilla will be 6 ships at least.

Delhi class still only has Klubs btw albeit almost same specs as brahmos except 300km range and 150 kg warhead. So not sure it will be easy for Delhi class against Burke but Kolkata will not sweat it. Each will detect the other ship at approx the same time given no other support like satellites or surveillance aircraft. A salvo of Brahmos of 4 or more is practically indefensible. Harpoons on the other hand are easy to shoot down.

This simply proves that India don't have the technological capability of developing there indigenous defense product the news is a bit of shame for 1.2 billion Indians in comparison Pakistan has developed and operating 500 km + range cruise missile since 2005
My dear you took the phrase "Ignorance is bliss" way too far.

Back
Top Bottom