MSA Pasni

MSABases_3.jpg

MSA Gawadar

MSSBARKAT.jpg
MSS BARKAT

MSSRafaqat.jpg

MSS RAFAQAT

Last edited:
@fatman17 hope those pics are not being required by terrorist for their next Attack. and u r providing ?,
i think releasing such important and defense related Institutions images will poke them into more terrorist and militancy by International agency's threat...

Nice, but paying ZERO attention to the boundary wall & entrance has always been an issue & because of this poor move rented terrorists have been able to target sensitive areas or installations.

@fatman17 hope those pics are not being required by terrorist for their next Attack. and u r providing ?,
i think releasing such important and defense related Institutions images will poke them into more terrorist and militancy by International agency's threat...
As far as i can tell Sir Fatman took these from Internet so this data is nothing that will take the terrorists by a surprise :)

By the way, MSA NAZIM as mentioned is decommissioned (in 2010) and now PMSA is operating four corvettes build in China during 1988-1990, PMSS Vehdat, PMSS Nusrat, PMSS Rehmat and PMSS Bark. This together with a few fast response boats from USA.
The Corvettes are quite old platform and i feel PN will have to replace these with some Fast Attack boats, Missiles boats and modern corvettes in immediate future

why is there a need for a separate org like MSA when there is coast guard?, why don't they merge both org...

How many ships MSA & Coast guard have? and if Coast guards can not perform their duties then why keep them let MSA take all responsibilities, why 2 agencies for one work? MRTP-33/43 will be good assets for them and Azmat class boats modified as per their needs may be good and cost effective and in future Type-56 from China can be acquired too.

PN gets top priority. PN discards are transferred to MSA and CG.

But Corvettes should be locally (Chinese or any other) built as they are need of PN, PMSA, Coast Guards, so good numbers will be needed to patrol littoral waters.

Back
Top Bottom