What's new

MS Dhoni gets engaged to school friend Sakshi

dhonis-latest-girlfriend-sakshi-singh-rawat.jpg

Check the first page of the thread, the pic is in there, you Genius.

Check the first page of the thread, the pic is in there, you Genius.
OOps sorry...
The richest cricketer in the world,

Smart Guy... Dhoni you have made the right choice keeping in with the tradition of all Indian cricketineg greats such as Sachin, Saurav, Dravid etc. who to this day remain spotless characterwise unlike many other international cricket stars.

From humble Kharagpur railway station to the dizzying heights of Indian cricketing arena, you have come a long way that many only dream but few achieve. But the fact that you have still chosen to marry your school friend and not some big shot movie star or business tycoon heiress speaks in itself about your character. Congratualtions to you.:cheers:

Lucky guy I wish i had a childhood girl friend to marry

Indian team will definitely need a new captain after their marriage. :Agree:

Then you know nothing about cricket. India always had a best of best players but they never reached at number 1 spot in Test cricket. India won World T20 and a lot of other major tournaments and many times they were runner ups. India always had powerful batting but never ranked so above or the winning ratio was never so high that is under his captaincy.

That tells you about captaincy skills

I think you did not understand my post. India's No.1 position on Test cricket is a great achievement, but one that required quite a bit of luck - the decline of the Australians, South Africans getting thrashed by the same Australians and the other teams continuing their mediocrity. India was always among the top three cricketing nations for the last decade, and some of the other teams led by Ganguly would have steamrolled the Aussies and South Africans of 2009. Dhoni is a good captain, no doubt, and his intelligence and calmness under pressure was the reason Tendulkar suggested his name for the T20 captaincy. But he has not done anything to change the course of Indian cricket. Pataudi showed us Indians that we can intimidate teams with aggressive cricket, Kapil Dev is the reason cricket became the Indian religion it is today, and Sourav Ganguly turned bunch of talented players into a purposeful force (especially after the match fixing scandal). But let me get this straight - Dhoni is a very good stabilizer and the best captain India can have now. But to become the greatest ever, we need a WC (at the minimum), plus a ruthlessness in Test Cricket shown by the Aussies and Windies of the past.

By your logic, will you consider Ricky Ponting the best Australian captain of the last 3 decades? He has the best win-loss ratio ever, his team literally ruled world cricket in both forms of the game, he won 2 World Cups and led from the front all these years. If your answer is yes, you probably want to ask Australian experts why they rate Waugh and Border ahead of him. When you get than answer, you will understand my point.

As an extreme analogy, Pakistan cricket currently needs a Ganguly (with the personal form of 1998-2000), not a Dhoni, to become a great team.

Back
Top Bottom